IGNORED

Brentford Fan Gave Me Hope

headhunter

A long standing pal of mine is a Bees fan and over the years of our jousting in League 1 he probably had the better of things!

In our pre match chat this AM he said we (Brentford) are in just the sort of form and mindset to lose to a club looking for its first league win in 20 games!

I hope he is right. I was surprised to hear him say they have only one 6 of their last 28 and crowds have fallen by over 1200 in recent weeks as Uwe Rosler seems to have lost the plot.

According to my pal, Rosler writes extensive programme notes but quite honestly he is full of sh1t and has lost the dressing room. He said Rosler fancies himself as a good in front the camera type of manager who expects to be in charge of a bigger club before too long.

My pal was more downbeat about his club's prospects than I am about City's !!!

• Admin

In our pre match chat this AM he said we (Brentford) are in just the sort of form and mindset to lose to a club looking for its first league win in 20 games!

They have just won two on the bounce?

What sort of form is he looking for?

A long standing pal of mine is a Bees fan and over the years of our jousting in League 1 he probably had the better of things!

I hope he is right. I was surprised to hear him say they have only one 6 of their last 28 and crowds have fallen by over 1200 in recent weeks as Uwe Rosler seems to have lost the plot.

According to my pal, Rosler writes extensive programme notes but quite honestly he is full of sh1t and has lost the dressing room. He said Rosler fancies himself as a good in front the camera type of manager who expects to be in charge of a bigger club before too long.

Sounds like a guaranteed win for Brentford then!! ;-)

If that's true about 6 wins in 28 then they're on a right old up turn in form having won 5 in 12 league games this season.

Archived