IGNORED

Ashton Gate, 7.45 Tonight

Nogbad the Bad

Horace and I will be there. :city:

Out of interest have you ever been frisked on entry and the chap lands himself with loads of *****les? or do you take your hedge box with you. I have heard hedgehogs are rather hard of hearing so clearly the noise is not an issue. Eyesight also not great which is why, i guess, you always ask Horace to read the league table for you! Anyway, its about time he brought us some luck otherwise u should set him free to go smell the gas. They do have good noses right?

p.s. not sure why the 'pointed spikes of a hedgehogs back' word got mistaken for blasphemy. Mods? sort it.

I would ******* love to be in the EE tonight, but I've been looking after Brentford all day, hosting their pre match meals.

I was supposed to finish at 7 so didn't bother booking a ticket, however I've just finished early but tea is already in the oven, and I've been told its too late.

Unfortunately a no for me, the 10,000 mile round trip rather hinders the possibility. Many of the posters on here would consider me just an armchair fan however I'm always there in spirit sitting in my office, pretending to be working listening to the match on player. Even during a bad run like the one we're currently on its during the games that I wish I was still living over there and being able to go down the gate and show my support for the team....regardless of who's the manager/head coach. COYR !

I would ******* love to be in the EE tonight, but I've been looking after Brentford all day, hosting their pre match meals.

I was supposed to finish at 7 so didn't bother booking a ticket, however I've just finished early but tea is already in the oven, and I've been told its too late.

I hope you put slow working laxatives in their food? They will be in the shit by 20 mins in!

I'm going, and I cannot wait.. will be a tension around the place which will make it a little bit more exciting

You'll only see the proper city fans at the gate tonight, all wanting one thing.. A WIN

Yea only the proper fans, not us part time season ticket holders who can't get the night off work even though I begged.......sorry but your a Pratt!!

Unfortunately a no for me, the 10,000 mile round trip rather hinders the possibility. Many of the posters on here would consider me just an armchair fan however I'm always there in spirit sitting in my office, pretending to be working listening to the match on player. Even during a bad run like the one we're currently on its during the games that I wish I was still living over there and being able to go down the gate and show my support for the team....regardless of who's the manager/head coach. COYR !

Sounds like you are located on the west coast old mucker. Indeed a fair old lick away. 

Out of interest have you ever been frisked on entry and the chap lands himself with loads of *****les? or do you take your hedge box with you. I have heard hedgehogs are rather hard of hearing so clearly the noise is not an issue. Eyesight also not great which is why, i guess, you always ask Horace to read the league table for you! Anyway, its about time he brought us some luck otherwise u should set him free to go smell the gas. They do have good noses right?

p.s. not sure why the 'pointed spikes of a hedgehogs back' word got mistaken for blasphemy. Mods? sort it.

I could be in trouble today, because I forgot to get a Livestock (Insectivorous) Movement Order signed by the Chairman. I'll just have to pretend its a flare under my coat, and they'll let me in, no questions asked ;)

Horace's hearing is quite keen - he even claims to have heard the Williams singing once, although I find that hard to believe.

Wonderful sense of smell, though. I have to rush him past Lindley's pie stall before the aroma of slug makes him go all unnecessary :o

Sounds like you are located on the west coast old mucker. Indeed a fair old lick away. 

Not quite on the coast, in Colorado, a fair old lick away indeed. However for those couple of hours during a match I'm all Bristolian and a "Red" through and through, here's hoping for a win and the kickstart to a decent season

Not quite on the coast, in Colorado, a fair old lick away indeed. However for those couple of hours during a match I'm all Bristolian and a "Red" through and through, here's hoping for a win and the kickstart to a decent season

Arghhh good old skiing country and home of the Broncos.

I am usually quite positive about our results which is why i am a useless gambler and don't bother with it. Tonight, however, I have come over all sensible and predict we will get tonked or scrap a draw.

I could be in trouble today, because I forgot to get a Livestock (Insectivorous) Movement Order signed by the Chairman. I'll just have to pretend its a flare under my coat, and they'll let me in, no questions asked ;)

Horace's hearing is quite keen - he even claims to have heard the Williams singing once, although I find that hard to believe.

Wonderful sense of smell, though. I have to rush him past Lindley's pie stall before the aroma of slug makes him go all unnecessary :o

Very droll on the flare remark!

Horace is not mistaken about noises from the Williams.. but that will be me when I am in attendance; a keen ear indeed.

Archived