IGNORED

Complete Tool

Derk94

I've now lost all hope and confidence. He stands there with his arms folded for 90 minutes watching balls being hoofed upfield to the smallest man on the pitch bar Reid - none of which are successful. He then decides to bring Bryan on to put crosses in the box. At what point in this game did Baldock become a presence in the box with his head, or JET? How can the management be so blind to the fact 1 up top doesn't work, and why would they think it was going to in the first place. Utter bull.

Been say this for weeks now, should have started with 2 strikers and Jet (or without him) Baldocks lost on his own. Jog on dreary there are none so blind as those who cannot see.

I've now lost all hope and confidence. He stands there with his arms folded for 90 minutes watching balls being hoofed upfield to the smallest man on the pitch bar Reid - none of which are successful. He then decides to bring Bryan on to put crosses in the box. At what point in this game did Baldock become a presence in the box with his head, or JET? How can the management be so blind to the fact 1 up top doesn't work, and why would they think it was going to in the first place. Utter bull.

It's not the one up front that's the problem, we proved we can score this way in the beginning of the season.

It's the fact that in trying to not lose games we are becoming less and less adventurous and defending deeper, not pushing up the defensive line, not playing those clever balls/passes we were... Instead no one wants to lose the ball, or do something stupid so they keep taking the safe option, making us a team with no threat.. The opposition suss this out by the middle of the second half and then just go for the win.. And we have no reply

Spot on mate - spot on. Been saying all this for weeks .Like you I have had a guts full of the shit being served up, I am ******* fuming tonight and praying the arrogant **** is gone asap

It's not the one up front that's the problem, we proved we can score this way in the beginning of the season.

It's the fact that in trying to not lose games we are becoming less and less adventurous and defending deeper, not pushing up the defensive line, not playing those clever balls/passes we were... Instead no one wants to lose the ball, or do something stupid so they keep taking the safe option, making us a team with no threat.. The opposition suss this out by the middle of the second half and then just go for the win.. And we have no reply

One man who was aware of this was Parrish. He spent a fair part of the game urging the back four to push up. It's a pity the manager wasn't doing the same.

Archived