IGNORED

What Now Then?

HarryCardno

I've been very supportive of s'od but what is everyones views now?

Wasn't at the game but can only imagine at full time SOD received abuse like DMC did after the Leicester game.

I'd love to be proved wrong but I can't see who else would do a better job.

I think he will go now. His position, from what I have taken in through twitter and here, has become untenable.  

Views?

I don't want to do down a decent man who's done well elsewhere and has had a difficult job and I find the vitriol of a lot of the criticism on here unpleasant and unnecessary but the simple fact is it isn't working and I think it's pretty clear it's reached a point where he's not managing to turn things round and needs to go.

We stick together, it's a total shambles and an embarrassment but we are all going through the same pain. If the board don't intend to change anything then we continue to back the manager and squad, there is nothing else we can do as fans to try and get out of this rut /rotting rut

SOD said in his post match interview that one of the Brentford players had said we were the best team they have played all season and that they get that a lot from others as well.

Surely we wouldn't be worthy of that kind of praise sat at the bottom of the table? Are we just very close to it clicking and turning it around? Individual errors and missed chances seem to be costing us dear.

We do seem to run out of ideas as soon as the opposition setup to defend deep and in numbers.

SOD said in his post match interview that one of the Brentford players had said we were the best team they have played all season and that they get that a lot from others as well.

Surely we wouldn't be worthy of that kind of praise sat at the bottom of the table? Are we just very close to it clicking and turning it around? Individual errors and missed chances seem to be costing us dear.

We do seem to run out of ideas as soon as the opposition setup to defend deep and in numbers.

He's lieing

Big deal!

Players and managers, who have just won a game, often say something positive to their losing opponents, just to cheer them up.

O'Driscoll must be pretty desperate to keep bringing up such (false?) praise.

Anyway, its irrelevant.

Brownie points aren't included in the league tables.

Archived