IGNORED

What The **** Is Going On?

kelly

• Admin

Well we lost and its the usual meltdown on here ;)

And what other reaction would you expect?

It's still reasonably controlled meltdown, lose on Saturday and I reckon you'll see the season tickets flung on the pitch and a much more severe reaction. Football is about passion and winning amd you wonder why fans are upset when we lack either.

It's still reasonably controlled meltdown, lose on Saturday and I reckon you'll see the season tickets flung on the pitch and a much more severe reaction. Football is about passion and winning amd you wonder why fans are upset when we lack either.

I don't wonder why fans are upset, I know why they are but personally for me I do not care as tomorrow is another day and just go with the flow of this football club..

STs flung on the pitch at Carlisle btw??

It's not controlled, it's pointless. If SOD goes why do you think things are going to get better? moaning, booing and the SOD out chants make things worse and are embarrassing.

Archived