IGNORED

Real Questions...

Randy Marsh

The Lansdowns.

If they sacked SO'D would you trust the Lansdowns to make the right decision?

Did they get lucky with GJ?

Why is it the same shit with different managers and players?

WTF are these five pillars?

Do they really have a clue?

For what it's worth I think they should stick with SO'D but if they don't will they realise it's yet another error on their behalf. I can't see us moving forward with them here tbh.

I've argued the case of the Lansdown's and the fact we've had 5 managers in 3 years and 7 months.

Five pillars, read what Jon Lansdown says about them. At least its a direction of positivity.

I'm not totally sure if they do have a clue. I like the fact the club is owned by a local family but have they modernised? well only they can tell us and the way the clubs going its shouting they haven't.

Why do so many managers and players, who perform so well elsewhere, come to Bristol City and underperform so badly? What do we, as a club, do to them!!??

Bristol in general it seems, both Bristol clubs keep sacking managers because of fan pressure.

Where is it getting us and them?

I appreciate that 21 games without a league win is fn hard to stomach,but we have to stick with a manager sometime because changing doesn't seem to make any difference.

Unless someone can tell me different?

Bristol in general it seems, both Bristol clubs keep sacking managers because of fan pressure.

Where is it getting us and them?

I appreciate that 21 games without a league win is fn hard to stomach,but we have to stick with a manager sometime because changing doesn't seem to make any difference.

Unless someone can tell me different?

Don't think they can PB, I would suggest sticking with one manager longer than a year or so, nothing will ever change at this club.

Archived