IGNORED

Wednesday Morning Get On The Blower To Exeter

Dynamite Red

With a heavy heart and a SoD fan I know that this cannot continue for much longer.

If was JL I would be on the blower tomorrow to Exeter and sounding out Paul Tisdale. I believe the 5 pillars is the right way to go for our club. We need a manager who believes in youth and plays football the right way but we have to be realistic who we could attract. Tisdale has performed minor miracles at Exeter and Team Bath, he has had to work with budgets less than many conference teams and I am sure we would interest him.
Y
Tonight has left me on the brink and out of 7 season ticket holders that usually attend in my group only 2 turned up tonight.

Like Super said -He's not the man for this fight as its not just the players he'd have to motivate and get on side but c12k fans every other Saturday - i dont know whats harder!

SODs tactics clearly arent working anymore and its time to drop JET and play with a second striker. Its depressing watching City play with 10 men for 90 minutes.

Why would Warnock come here and yet again it is a short term solution, I am sick to death of us chopping and changing. We have a blue print and need a manager to fit into that. Colin is not the answer or would not be interested.

**** the blueprint, I want league one football! (never thought I'd sound so desperate to remain in league one).

Agree about Tisdale right man wrong time.

If we are to sack S.O'D and if we are in this division next season sound him out then in the summer maybe do what Chelsea did in the mean time and appoint an interim if we can find someone suitable to keep us up this year and then re-evaluate in the summer.

**** the blueprint, I want league one football! (never thought I'd sound so desperate to remain in league one).

And drift further away long term if they don't stick to this 'blueprint'. Had no blueprint or future planning 5 years ago and this is where it has got us... the problems have been long term not just this season.

Tisdale - nah.

Need someone who willing to install some fight and passion. ...  Fergie will do. Failing that Warnock. If they can't find anyone else I'll give it a shot been rattling on about the need for some leadership and fight on the pitch for years.

I think if the board decide that something needs to change they will go for a manager like Micky Mellon with a proven impressive win ratio who was unfairly sacked in a play-off position.  That said, I don't know what type of football MM played at Fleetwood and the board will want someone who is prepared to work with the same philosophy including most of the current staff.

Warnock wouldn't be considered as he would want a complete turnover of players to fit his style of play and that's not realistic.  It was very clear from the Jon Lansdown interview that the Club won't change the long-term plan and rightly so.  I think some have misinterpreted that as he will stick with SO'D but I didn't get that impression at all although he may get one or two more games.  The personnel can change but the overall philosophy won't and Warnock isn't the right fit.

I think if the board decide that something needs to change they will go for a manager like Micky Mellon with a proven impressive win ratio who was unfairly sacked in a play-off position. That said, I don't know what type of football MM played at Fleetwood and the board will want someone who is prepared to work with the same philosophy including most of the current staff.

Warnock wouldn't be considered as he would want a complete turnover of players to fit his style of play and that's not realistic. It was very clear from the Jon Lansdown interview that the Club won't change the long-term plan and rightly so. I think some have misinterpreted that as he will stick with SO'D but I didn't get that impression at all although he may get one or two more games. The personnel can change but the overall philosophy won't and Warnock isn't the right fit.

Mick Mellon's a good shout -if we can't get Warnock. Or Wrnock as DOF?

And drift further away long term if they don't stick to this 'blueprint'. Had no blueprint or future planning 5 years ago and this is where it has got us... the problems have been long term not just this season.

Do you honestly believe that SOD is the only manager in the world who understands the so called 5 pillars or blueprint that the club claim they trying to achieve?, what utter bull crap, we need a manager who actually looks, sounds and acts as if he can turn things around, whilst adhering to the 5 pillars or ******* blueprint and for the past 21 league that ain't SOD.

Archived