IGNORED

The Things Sod Got Wrong Tonight

NVMal

He needed to start with two out and out strikers, with it being a home game. With two strikers on the pitch first half i feel we would've scored.

Marlon Pack - not impressed at all. Essentially he does a very similar job to Bobby Reid but to a lower standard. In the first couple of games Pack was here he looked quite good, forward, creative passes that could have led to goalscoring opportunities. That seems to have been coached out of him and now he only ever passes sideways or backwards. It should have been him who was sacrificed for an extra striker.

It was clear in the first half their keeper did not want to kick it so kept looking for the short pass. All we needed to do was close off these options...we didn't do it. Clearly the players need to take some responsibility for doing this too but SOD needs to MAKE them if they won't do it independently.

Why oh why did he wait for them to go 1-0 up before bringing on a striker.

He's got to go....at this rate he's taking us down.

Watching that tonight made me hurt and angry and that is not what i pay for!

He needed to start with two out and out strikers, with it being a home game. With two strikers on the pitch first half i feel we would've scored.

Marlon Pack - not impressed at all. Essentially he does a very similar job to Bobby Reid but to a lower standard. In the first couple of games Pack was here he looked quite good, forward, creative passes that could have led to goalscoring opportunities. That seems to have been coached out of him and now he only ever passes sideways or backwards. It should have been him who was sacrificed for an extra striker.

It was clear in the first half their keeper did not want to kick it so kept looking for the short pass. All we needed to do was close off these options...we didn't do it. Clearly the players need to take some responsibility for doing this too but SOD needs to MAKE them if they won't do it independently.

Why oh why did he wait for them to go 1-0 up before bringing on a striker.

He's got to go....at this rate he's taking us down.

Watching that tonight made me hurt and angry and that is not what i pay for!

Agree mate, why Wynter is not starting is a mystery to me. I know he's been injured but he's fit now and would be a much better option, IMO.

IMHO I don't think we played too bad, Reid got pushed wider in the second half, that didn't work. JET was anonymous in the 2nd half should have gone off and gone two up top. A problem all season is a lack of pace. Who runs at the opposition? Jet will go at people but beat them with tricks, where is the Adomah type player to force the opposition onto the back foot with a run from deep? It causes problems plus gives us an outlet

Thought we were in control of the first half though we didn't muster a shot on target.

But what the hell happened in the second half. We were very poor, losing possession so easily and resulting to long balls to Baldock which is just a complete waste.

We should have brought another striker on to win the game not to try and rescue it.

Archived