IGNORED

Lewis Dunk Better Than Flint

NVMal

I think the whole team fell asleep for their second. The ball should never ever be allowed to bounce in your own six yard box from a corner. Basics!

Apart from that though as has been said, the defence played well.

The defence has actually played well for the last 3 league games (going off what you say about tonight) but still we are being punished. The biggest worry for me is that the goals are drying up at the other end. Like last season we just can't seem to get the balance right.

Too early to make statements like that. I've seen Dunk twice now, first time he was awful, today he looked good, but need to see him play a few more times, should keep his place for Saturday next to Williams.

Anybody else think Moloney is actually awful? I swear 9/10 times the winger beats him or gets the cross in!

Too early to make statements like that. I've seen Dunk twice now, first time he was awful, today he looked good, but need to see him play a few more times, should keep his place for Saturday next to Williams.

Anybody else think Moloney is actually awful? I swear 9/10 times the winger beats him or gets the cross in!

Gets out muscled by paper bags as well.

So much for him and Cunningham being the best full backs in the division.

Him and Cunningham have been hugely disappointing this season.

Dunk = Long ball going forwards.

It got very predictable whenever Dunk had the ball what he was going to do, knock it over the top to Baldock and the ball get headed back into midfield by a Brentford defender.

For me they shouldn't be doing that. Pack should be coming deep and picking the ball up off of them.

Archived