IGNORED

Uwe Rosler

Mr Banos

Now there's a manager I could play for. Kicked every ball contested every decision backed the players and made sure at the final whistle he went round every player with a pat on the back. Even the sub got a chat as to why he never got on way after all the players had gone down the tunnel. Passion and knows his football.

Your team never played well tonight Uwe, but I salute you as a football manager

Christ I wouldn't want him anywhere near our job and that's even in our current plight.

Brentford were possibly one of the most boring uninspiring teams I've seen us play this season. The Brentford fans aren't sure on him anymore. Don't be fooled by a bit of cheer leading on the side line just because our manager doesn't do it.

Uwe Rosler was a sublime last night.

It wasn't just the fact he was up there at the edge of the box -

1. He was giving orders all the time.

2. He tried to change it up.

3. He made the substitution that scored their opening goal and changed the game

Does it make him a good manager just being passionate?

No. But given he also took what is a relatively small and ordinary club to the Play off final - he is not a bad one by any means.

I'd take Rosler over what we have now.

In recent times I've noticed in particular Rosler, Clough and Holloway to name but a few, making changes from the sidelines when they've played us. It's not just shouting and arm waiving. You can see they know how to beat us, contain, go into attack mode, exploit the weakness, do the damage and then revert back to contain.

That's what I'd like to see from our manager. Not some rigid format type that keeps on doing the same thing like some first world war general.

No. But given he also took what is a relatively small and ordinary club to the Play off final - he is not a bad one by any means.

I'm still hopefull that we can get the results needed to turn things around under SOD, but I'm not naive enough to think that this position can continue for much longer without a marked improvement in results.

I said last night that Uwe Rosler could be a good potential replacement and i think that is very much the case.

I thought Derek McInnes was a good manager until he came here. Now he's back in Scotland he's returned to being a good manager. :P

Almost every manager is a good manager until they come here.

Not only do we ruin players, we also ruin managers.

The club is cursed.

Me too. And notice how he reacted about 10 minutes into the second half, made two tactical subs and wallop, we were pinned. back, under pressure.

A manager who reads the game and doesn't wait until his team go a goal down before acting. Just fancy that!

Archived