IGNORED

Stop Moaning And Support The Team

shaunbcfc94

Today was a disgrace from the fans, booing your own team, calling for sod out, this is not support its being fickle, at the end of the day its your own choice to attend.

We did well today, signs of improvement are there we've just got to get that first win. CTID!!

You've made a complete fool of yourself. SOD out and you can go with him.

Well if sod goes, what do you expect to happen, typical OTIB, in not saying im happy with the situation, im pissed off with our fanbase, its actually embarrassing

No what is embarrassing is believing that we as a club have shown any sort of improvement. We are going backwards on the commercial front, the board are faceless, the team and management show less and less with each passing game, we are now bottom of the table below where we have spent the last few years IE the Championship.  Out of interest, what exactly do you think the fans should be saying and what reactions are you expecting from people, given our predicament?? 

No what is embarrassing is believing that we as a club have shown any sort of improvement. We are going backwards on the commercial front, the board are faceless, the team and management show less and less with each passing game, we are now bottom of the table below where we have spent the last few years IE the Championship.  Out of interest, what exactly do you think the fans should be saying and what reactions are you expecting from people, given our predicament?? 

we've been going backwards for years and sacking managers has been part of the problem, calling for him gone will just leave us in the same situation as last season. SOD needs time, not a few weeks he might need a few years to get us where we want to be and if you think that him going will move us forward then you must have forgotten the last few years. I know everyones angry after the loss but think about it long term, it's best we keep SOD.

You dont boo your own team

I can remember City being boo'd off after a 1-0 win!

Still can't get my head round the fact that some supporters feel that we have a right to be anywhere but where we are. We are NOT a big club, we haven't been anywhere near decent since 2007!

The only thing that remains constant throughout all the disappointment and under-acheivement are us fans. Everything else changes except us. If we bail out on the team now, we really will be in trouble.

I didnt the team I booed the manager. I thought the difference between the gas and us is that we dont stand for this shite, I was wrong.

they;ve done the same as us, managers coming in every year looking for a short term fix for problems that have been created over years.

I happen to agree with the OP - and I was there tonight. We dominated the first half and they sat deep in the second half and made it very hard for us. Some of our young players are still struggling to play two games in quick succession but they are trying hard. After some of the uncommitted crap that we have watched in recent years at least these youngsters care - they deserve encouragement and not the boo boys who have not managed to work out how things could be improved within the constraints of FFP. At least only 10700 turned up so some of the less committed fickle fans did not bother to turn up. Of course, this will make it even more difficult to improve matters under FFP - but they will ignore the facts and boo anyway. With fans like them who needs opposition fans?

Today was a disgrace from the fans, booing your own team, calling for sod out, this is not support its being fickle, at the end of the day its your own choice to attend.

We did well today, signs of improvement are there we've just got to get that first win. CTID!!

Are you on the same planet as everyone else?

I happen to agree with the OP - and I was there tonight. We dominated the first half and they sat deep in the second half and made it very hard for us. Some of our young players are still struggling to play two games in quick succession but they are trying hard. After some of the uncommitted crap that we have watched in recent years at least these youngsters care - they deserve encouragement and not the boo boys who have not managed to work out how things could be improved within the constraints of FFP. At least only 10700 turned up so some of the less committed fickle fans did not bother to turn up. Of course, this will make it even more difficult to improve matters under FFP - but they will ignore the facts and boo anyway. With fans like them who needs opposition fans?

Yeah, woe is us. Cos no other club in this league have the same problems, do they?

Yeah, woe is us. Cos no other club in this league have the same problems, do they?

Not many clubs in League 1 came down from the Championship with a wageroll of more than 150% of turnover and had to comply with the FFP rules, where they have to have a players wageroll of no more than 60% of a much smaller turnover. Of course most of the people who were booing this evening have not considered this from all possible angles. SOD is doing well under difficult circumstances. His young team have looked very good in patches and will improve over the season if we support and encourage. Changing the captain of a leaky vessel will not make the vessel stop leaking.

we've been going backwards for years and sacking managers has been part of the problem, calling for him gone will just leave us in the same situation as last season. SOD needs time, not a few weeks he might need a few years to get us where we want to be and if you think that him going will move us forward then you must have forgotten the last few years. I know everyones angry after the loss but think about it long term, it's best we keep SOD.

ok, its best we keep SOD you say. Other than what the man himself has said about how we as a club are improving, what evidence is there that any of it is true? I understand he is a deep thinker and (supposedly) master tactician who talks a really good game, the only problem with this is it's just that............talk.

There is zero evidence of his master plan coming to fruition. There are plenty of conmen out there who can pull the wool over people's eyes with fancy words but when it comes to the crunch they can't back up their claims. SOD in my opinion works in exact the same way. He tries to come across as someone who knows he is better than us mere fans. The way he articulates his interviews smacks of someone who believes that he can come out with all the fancy talk and just blame it all on us fans not understanding the deep underlying meaning of what he is trying to achieve. If it then goes wrong, what happens...we misunderstood what he meant so its our fault again. He has had the time to put together his plan of what players he needs(within budget just like every other team at our level) what tactics he wants these players of his to play and come up with nothing.

You keep on burying your head in the sand, what's the idiom again ""there's none so blind as those who will not see".

• Admin

Well if sod goes, what do you expect to happen, typical OTIB, in not saying im happy with the situation, im pissed off with our fanbase, its actually embarrassing

Take those rose tinted specs off

The crowd were behind the team until right at the end.

Only difference tonight 10k witnessed the shambles rather the 700 at crewe

Not many clubs in League 1 came down from the Championship with a wageroll of more than 150% of turnover and had to comply with the FFP rules, where they have to have a players wageroll of no more than 60% of a much smaller turnover. Of course most of the people who were booing this evening have not considered this from all possible angles. SOD is doing well under difficult circumstances. His young team have looked very good in patches and will improve over the season if we support and encourage. Changing the captain of a leaky vessel will not make the vessel stop leaking.

No but perhaps the new captain might have a different outlook on how to plug said leak!! Just a thought!

Archived