IGNORED

New City Manager...

PFree

I just want someone capable of doing a decent job.  I want to feel sense of progress - going forwards, not backwards that is.  I honestly don't care who it is.  I think the time for petty dislikes etc is a bit beyond us now.  

First and foremost that someone's got to instil hunger, passion and a lot of self-belief.

I want to hear how we've got a squad capable of beating any other team in the league.

We can't afford to stick with O'Dismal who'd rather postpone playing Crawley Town rather than facing them with what we've got.

I just want someone capable of doing a decent job.  I want to feel sense of progress - going forwards, not backwards that is.  I honestly don't care who it is.  I think the time for petty dislikes etc is a bit beyond us now.  

First and foremost that someone's got to instil hunger, passion and a lot of self-belief.

I want to hear how we've got a squad capable of beating any other team in the league.

We can't afford to stick with O'Dismal who'd rather postpone playing Crawley Town rather than facing them with what we've got.

Great Shout mate!

Duck me has this forum gone ******* mad talk of hollow head and tiny penis! Might as well go the FC Baku route and hire someone because they were good at football manager! If sod goes would like someone credible!

P.s I'm very credible at football manager! Just saying like

Same, took Kidderminster to the PL in 6 seasons, playing in Europe by 8 seasons...

Might post my CV in down at the Gate :D

With Holloway about to be relieved of his duties and with SOD seemingly on his way out, what about Holloway taking over athe Gate?

It would certainly generate new found passion..?

Any new manager would have to work within the Lansdown 5 pillars of salt austerity package constraints. The manager position of BCFC is a poison chalice if ever there was one !!!!!

Archived