IGNORED

Sod Or Pulis.

Barrs Court Red

Depends on the measurement.

Style of football is without doubt Pulis. I hate to even use the word style.

Points per game ratio must be SOD. I don't dislike the way he is trying to get us to play but his problem is that he is inflexible. He's not getting the best out of a decent young bunch of players and seems reluctant to shift to a different formation. I swear last night that I would have starved to death before his starting eleven would have scored.

I really do genuinely want SOD to succeed as his he is trying to play it the right way, except for the aimless punts to Baldock's head.

******* NEITHER of them....last nights limp wristed collapse and O Driscolls hissy fit, finally drove me totally into the SOD off camp. Penys was dire, little difference in the boredom factor. Penys got more points though. Granted not exactly hard to do....

Yep.

Anyone asking the question either isn't old enough or has amnesia.

Pulis spent loads on injury prone shit and played the worst brand of football going.

He is Satan.

100% agree. I will stop going and ban my kids too if that shower of sh1te Pulis comes back.

These tossers quoting win percentages were probably in nappies when T*ny P**is did his worst to destroy this club. I would never go down the Gate with P**is as manager, and thousands of others feel the same.

I was replying to LoyalRed. Who wanted to know his win%.Puils was manager before I even moved to Bristol so I can't say anything personally, I can only say about the stuff I heard before he was and during his time here;and about his s&*%! way of playing hoofball.

I was replying to LoyalRed. Who wanted to know his win%.Puils was manager before I even moved to Bristol so I can't say anything personally, I can only say about the stuff I heard before he was and during his time here;and about his s&*%! way of playing hoofball.

Fair enough, Josh. You didn't suffer under him then...

Archived