IGNORED

New Poll On Sod

CIDER NOT CIDRE

SOD  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But I think it would be interesting to see how the general consenus on SOD has changed since the last poll on here about a month ago, which had it hugely in favour of SOD staying.

I for one think he should leave. He's had time and no win isn't good enough. (I have been trying to support him up until the last couple of weeks and I really can't justify supporting him anymore)

I think this is a better poll - offering a lot more nuance.

I just said on another thread - I think the core issue is performance.  A few weeks back we were losing but seeing "green shoots" in terms of performance.  We've since played three very winnable games in Wycombe, Crewe and Brentford, and lost all three without really threatening at all.

I supported McInnes for a long time, until I could see that we were getting much worse rather than better.  I'd still like to see SOD given more time (and the fans supporting the team throughout the game as it appears they did yesterday), but I would be willing to accept him going fairly soon if the performances continue to worsen.

Archived