IGNORED

Fa Cup Final Qualifying Round

myol'man

Will Shortwood and FGR be playing at the same time, as I understand there isn't a sheet of Bronco between the two grounds ?

Hadn't noticed that Slarti, very close - in relative terms Shortwood are at the bottom of the hill, FGR are up the top! Would love to see them get each other in the 1st round, although I think Aldershot may have a little too much for Shortwood!

Surely we would have more of a chance at home?

First thing City related that has made me laugh in a long time, Super!!

Of course, Gloucester are managed by David 'always have a stormer against City' Mehew - I bet he'd be tempted to come out of retirement if we were to draw them!

I'm actually off to Cheltenham to watch Glos City vs Hampton. As it happened I was in London for the weekend a few weeks ago and caught Hamptons 1st round qual vs Ashford. Great game, Hampton showed passion & fight (what's that I hear you ask) and they came from 2-0 down to win 4-2. Great entertainment and so I thought I'd make the trip to Whaddon Rd to watch them again. They have a lad called Jordan Rocastle also....nippy player and an apparent relation to Rocky!!!

Briz for me on Saturday and they've done fantastic so far...loads of city going and cricket club opposite has bar open at 12 so let's hope at 5.00pm we are celebrating a double win

Just so you know the Bris bar will be open at 12:00. Tight on space so get in early!

I will be at the game parking cars and stewarding the game.

• Admin

Where do they play is it up past the college on Bath rd?

Yeah go over the junction where McDonalds is, toward Hicks Gate Roundabout, as the road drops down the entrance is on the left hand side.

Don't miss it otherwise you are will have to go back around on the dual carraigeway

Frightening to contemplate that if they get through, then with a favourable draw and the current form of City and Rivers, that Brislington could be Bristol's last remaining representative in this season's FA Cup :shocking:

A favourable draw could be against us or Rovers! :shocking:  :shocking:

Archived