IGNORED

Keefs Journey

Negan

Interesting article Brett and just ignore the wind-up merchant.   One slightly pedantic point is that you have put a capital letter after every comma.  Most of us make typos and grammatical errors on here, but if you are going to be writing regularly online with your own blog then a quick edit on things like that will make it an even better read.

Interesting article Brett and just ignore the wind-up merchant.   One slightly pedantic point is that you have put a capital letter after every comma.  Most of us make typos and grammatical errors on here, but if you are going to be writing regularly online with your own blog then a quick edit on things like that will make it an even better read.

Thanks Nick. Will take that on board. Might take a while to get used to though as I type pretty quick :P

Very interesting article. I hate to be a grammar nazi though but whats with the capital letters after commas?

Bad habit.

Thanks for all the advice though guys. It's appreciated and I'll take it all on board for my next blog. I am hoping to get a "little" interview with Lee Johnson for our upcoming game. Hopefully he has the time to respond.

Cheers again :)

Archived