IGNORED

Cotterill Or Dick Canio?

Prestbury c of c

None of the above.

Do we have to pick one?

At least Cotterill succeeded with Cheltenham and Notts County.

Di Canio only got Swindle up because they had more money than anyone else. And he is mad.

Paulo di Canio is someone I can relate to, so he'd be my choice. Go on if you must...........call me mad. :thumbsup:

Of course it is, Sieg Heil. :D  If you really knew history you'd realize that it was a Roman or Fascist salute not a Nazi salute as the finger tips were well above eye level.

Ah my bait worked! ;)

Of course the Nazi salute is a version of the so-called Roman salute. However, like much else the fascists claimed, it isn't authentic. There is no contemporary record of Romans having ever used such a greeting.

Ah my bait worked! ;)

Of course the Nazi salute is a version of the so-called Roman salute. However, like much else the fascists claimed, it isn't authentic. There is no contemporary record of Romans having ever used such a greeting.

Indeed, Hail Caesar. Gladiators salute Caesarion, the Empress Clodia and Queen Cleopatra VIII before combat........

roman-gladiators-2.jpg

I don't know why Steve Cotterill has got such a bad reputation.  I know someone who used to play under him years ago who had nothing but good things to say.  Meticulous, genuine and determined to win. We need to become just a bit nastier - we are clearly seen as a soft touch by other sides.

Compare that to the likes of Di Canio, Hollowhead and Warnock - I'd prefer him no doubt.  He'd actually want to manage us - just like SO'D does.  The others would see us as a stepping stone to getting back in the media more and earning more dough.

Archived