IGNORED

New Chant To Lighten The Mood

DownendRed97

Following SODs interview interview on BBC radio Bristol and BBC points west, where (as we all know) had a bit of a wobbler and began to wave his hands around in a distressed and idiotic manner, a new chant came to mind.

"O'driscoll says, wave your hands around, wave your hands around, wave your hands around" etc. I also think the crowd (whilst singing this) should wave their hands around. You never know, it could catch on ...

Following SODs interview interview on BBC radio Bristol and BBC points west, where (as we all know) had a bit of a wobbler and began to wave his hands around in a distressed and idiotic manner, a new chant came to mind.

"O'Driscoll says, wave your hands around, wave your hands around, wave your hands around" etc. I also think the crowd (whilst singing this) should wave their hands around. You never know, it could catch on ...

To the yellow submarine tune... like GJ's bounce around the ground :clapping:

Thought that Tuesday evenings outburst was going to be the nail in SODs coffin ..... It may actually prove to be his making ...... this could be the first opportunity for the fans to create a connection with the manager  ....... will be interesting to see how he reacts to the banter, if it starts .......

"O'Driscoll says, wave your hands around, wave your hands around, wave your hands around" etc. I also think the crowd (whilst singing this) should wave their hands around. You never know, it could catch on ...

Catch on!!........ upon my soul it could go viral, he fooled us by being dull, sulky, awkward, boring, and then went and made us laugh out loud by being absolutely hilarious.........Atyeo wave around, Williams wave around and on. :-)

Thought that Tuesday evenings outburst was going to be the nail in SODs coffin ..... It may actually prove to be his making ...... this could be the first opportunity for the fans to create a connection with the manager  ....... will be interesting to see how he reacts to the banter, if it starts .......

How will he react? Stand on the touchline with no emotion watching his team get dicked

Made me smile the ideas here.

Personal fav would be

no no no stupid question

no no no stupid question

no no no stupid question

no no no no woah woah waoh!      (To funky gibbon for you oldies)

to get everyone onside, then straight in to

O Driscoll says wave your arms around

Etc etc.

This.

Everyone knows the tune.

Everyone knows the actions.

The "woah" has to be sung though, not silent.

That was the good thing about the GJ bounce one, is it just looked great as well as a very load chant. 

The "Stupid question" ones are good, but lack the visuals. 

This.

Everyone knows the tune.

That was the good thing about the GJ bounce one, is it just looked great as well as a very load chant. 

The tone of the BBC presenter who recently interviewed John Lansdown was disrespectful, as was that of the BBC interviewer of SO'D on Tuesday. I'd much prefer to make the BBC the target of our songs than using songs to caricature our manager.

This.

Everyone knows the tune.

To make the chant sound even sharper, maybe we should ditch the O of O'driscoll and just go with 'Driscoll says, wave your arms around' etc personally i think it sounds better

Archived