IGNORED

Russia 2018

Barrs Court Red

Well yet again racism is the headline in relation to Russian football.

Toure is suggesting black players boycott the 2018 world cup if the issue isn't sorted. Clearly the FIFA had a fair amount of easy cash thown around to hand the World Cup to Russia, and now it's in danger of exploding in Blatters corrupt face.

Love it, although I suspect the authorities will reach agreement with fans groups to stop racist chanting in grounds.

They'll never sort it out because the government has no interest in sorting out racism. It'll put FIFA in a difficult position, but the World Cup will still be there in 2018 regardless of what happens. A boycott by black players won't work though- Seydou Doumbia has already come out and said that Toure was "imagining things"

However, UEFA president Michel Platini is going possibly going for the big job when Blatter stands down so I can't see him bowing down to FIFA pressure to sideline this. The only way they'll stamp it out is to ban fans or ban teams. That won't necessarily stop racists being racists, but it might stop them chanting, etc. in the grounds

FIFA reps have definately chosen a couple of gems for the locations of the next few world cups

Brazil - Violence

Russia - Rascism

Qatar - Heat

All three have serious potential of going tits up

Brazil should be fine as long as the fans are mindful and respect the locals...... ah bugger people are gonna die.

FIFA reps have definately chosen a couple of gems for the locations of the next few world cups

Brazil - Violence

Russia - Rascism

Qatar - Heat

All three have serious potential of going tits up

Every time i see Qatar mentioned i just shake my head or crack up. at 4416 sq miles it is not much bigger than Puerto Rico or Cyprus or slightly smaller than the Falkland Islands. I mean what a complete joke. If you drive from one end to the other it takes less than an hour. In other words with, how many 8? stadium, you can probably hear a goal being scored at the stadium up the road, If you blink or go for a pea or a tea break and a goal goes in you might think you have missed it only to find out its at the stadium next door. Splatter madness.

And if you combine all of the counties of Yorkshire you have an area about the same as well. Nuts.

Every time i see Qatar mentioned i just shake my head or crack up. at 4416 sq miles it is not much bigger than Puerto Rico or Cyprus or slightly smaller than the Falkland Islands. I mean what a complete joke. If you drive from one end to the other it takes less than an hour. In other words with, how many 8? stadium, you can probably hear a goal being scored at the stadium up the road, If you blink or go for a pea or a tea break and a goal goes in you might think you have missed it only to find out its at the stadium next door. Splatter madness.

And if you combine all of the counties of Yorkshire you have an area about the same as well. Nuts.

It is tiny but the traffic in and around Doha can be outrageous so driving anywhere takes ages. I'd guess all the grounds would be built around Doha though as there is no other real city. I was working out there before the 'draw' was made and we were all joking about how Qatar could even be in the mix!!! Corruption of the highest order I feel.    

It is tiny but the traffic in and around Doha can be outrageous so driving anywhere takes ages. I'd guess all the grounds would be built around Doha though as there is no other real city. I was working out there before the 'draw' was made and we were all joking about how Qatar could even be in the mix!!! Corruption of the highest order I feel.    

I was there in 2009 and it was bad enough then as well as being a complete dust bowl. They are building one up in the north in that new 'city' called Yusail or something like if i am not mistaken. But if the majority are in and around Doha then you may as well say the place is about the size of Basingstoke in area. So you go from a country hosting the cup in 2018 that is the size of Europe and then some to one that would be a pin ***** in comparison. Splatter magic mushrooms.. thats what he's on.

Yeah Losail. It's just a race track in the desert. Between Doha and Al Khor. If Splatter was on mushrooms he'd be a lot more endearing! 

Losail.. thats the one. Thought the plan was to make it a gas industry conference town. 

Nothing will make Splatter more endearing. He is 'un-endearable' but his face does resemble a mushroom.

I was there in 2009 and it was bad enough then as well as being a complete dust bowl. They are building one up in the north in that new 'city' called Yusail or something like if i am not mistaken. But if the majority are in and around Doha then you may as well say the place is about the size of Basingstoke in area. So you go from a country hosting the cup in 2018 that is the size of Europe and then some to one that would be a pin ***** in comparison. Splatter magic mushrooms.. thats what he's on.

Isn't there a fairy tale that starts with a princess getting *****ed in the finger?

I only know the one about the ill fitting shoe.

Ah, the glass slipper! Doesn't make any sense, does it?

The word is 'vair' misheard and mistranslated into English as 'verre' = 'glass'.

'vair' in Old French means 'fur'. Now, a 'fur slipper' that fits Prince Charming exactly makes a lot more sense ;)

Ah, the glass slipper! Doesn't make any sense, does it?

The word is 'vair' misheard and mistranslated into English as 'verre' = 'glass'.

'vair' in Old French means 'fur'. Now, a 'fur slipper' that fits Prince Charming exactly makes a lot more sense ;)

Horace truly is a wealth of knowledge. 

Archived