IGNORED

Set Up To Score 3

where's the joy

NEVER MIND ALL THIS SHUT UP SHOP MALLARKEY WE WANT GOALS, SO PUT A TEAM OUT THAT FRIGHTENS THEM AND CAN GET MORE THAN THE 2 GOALS WE WILL CONCEDE AGAIN THIS WEEKEND.

SOD, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

If you know we WILL score 3 then please can I have the lottery numbers for this weekend.

NEVER MIND ALL THIS SHUT UP SHOP MALLARKEY WE WANT GOALS, SO PUT A TEAM OUT THAT FRIGHTENS THEM AND CAN GET MORE THAN THE 2 GOALS WE WILL CONCEDE AGAIN THIS WEEKEND.

SOD, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I like this.  Straight to the point.  If ever CAPS were justified surely now is the time.

WE NEED 1 FROM JET, 1 FROM MISFIRING BALDOCK AND 1 FROM WAGSTAFF OR BRYAN. WE PRESUME THEY WILL SCORE LATE IN THE SECOND HALF FROM A WICKED DEFLECTION AND AGAIN WITH 2 MINUTES OF EXTRA TIME TO GO FOLLOWING A NEEDLESS MISTAKE BY OUR BACK FOUR.

BUT THE GAME WILL ALREADY BE WON BECAUSE WE TOOK THE GAME TO THEM AND HAD A RIGHT GO.

IF YOU FOLLOW THIS PLAN SOD YOU WILL RECORD YOUR FIRST WIN SINCE MARCH. IF YOU SHUT UP SHOP, PLAY SQUARE BALLS FROM PACK TO FLINT TO WILLIAMS AND BACK TO PARISH YOU WILL LOSE YET AGAIN. SIMPLES

Thank you SOD for listening. its about goals. we had four shots on target and scored four times, but only 45% of possession

We played the same as the rest of the season.. bar Taylor for Baldock (acceptance I guess that we ate lumping the ball forward, so play someone who might win them).

Thank you SOD for listening. its about goals. we had four shots on target and scored four times, but only 45% of possession

As much as I liked your post I can't help but find it amusing that you may believe SOD actually came on, read your post and changed his tactics accordingly.

Perhaps he did?!

Archived