IGNORED

Penny Drops For Sean O'Driscoll

fka dagest

I can't see a link for this anywhere else, but at long last it's happened.

Here's the link to the world's most irritating website (I recommend switching the volume off at the outset):

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/ll-scrappy-win-says-Bristol-City-head-coach-Sean/story-19986420-detail/story.html

'We've reached the point where we just need a result.'

Yes!  He's finally got it!

Mind you I'm not so happy with 

"The last game we won was against Bristol Rovers and our performance was actually quite poor. But people don't see that. They remember two great goals and that they were happy."

Anyway, I know some people will get all precious if I continue to quote our hapless friend.  

Onwards to victory (some day)!

I cant see how we were poor against the gas. In what respect? Ok we gave the ball away on a couple of occasions but thats to be expected in a derby when the defending team press quicker than usual. Also we were playing it about a hell of alot quicker than we have done all year. In that regard id say it was one of our better performances as we played with purpose and created plenty.

You have never picked up points for holding onto the ball in your own half all game. Surely playing well must involve creating something when you have the ball.

I cant see how we were poor against the gas. In what respect? Ok we gave the ball away on a couple of occasions but thats to be expected in a derby when the defending team press quicker than usual. Also we were playing it about a hell of alot quicker than we have done all year. In that regard id say it was one of our better performances as we played with purpose and created plenty.

You have never picked up points for holding onto the ball in your own half all game. Surely playing well must involve creating something when you have the ball.

Yep, I agree.  I don't see how being absolutely dominant in the first half and competing evenly in the second amounts to a 'quite poor' performance.  I think SOD's on a different planet right now.

Anyway, I have had a enough of performance over result.  It's proven to be nonsense.  Winning is everything.  And what do points make?

Yep, I agree.  I don't see how being absolutely dominant in the first half and competing evenly in the second amounts to a 'quite poor' performance.  I think SOD's on a different planet right now.

Anyway, I have had a enough of performance over result.  It's proven to be nonsense.  Winning is everything.  And what do points make?

Neil Kilkenny?

`

Drunken Irishmen?

Archived