IGNORED

Albert Albert Adomah

Big Red Rich

I honestly don't see how anyone can slag him off or say he lacked effort whilst he was with us. Absolutely ridiculous in my opinion.

I'm delighted for Albert. Love the bloke and I'm glad he's proving what we already knew anyway, that he is a quality player.

It's clearly working out there for him. 6 goals so far is a good return. His first last night was a sublime finish.

I've said before I genuinely hope he goes on to play in the premiership. I don't think that will be with middlesborough though.

Indeed, all he used to do was run up and down the wing a bit, take the ball past people, put in crosses and score goals.

He should instead have been passing it backwards and sideways, that way you don't lose possession. Rule 1.

He should have been more like Wagstaff. Play incredibly narrow, rarely cross the ball and certainly never take players on! Whatever happens he should have just played it safe and never take anyone and he would have fitted in.

I honestly don't see how anyone can slag him off or say he lacked effort whilst he was with us. Absolutely ridiculous in my opinion.

I'm delighted for Albert. Love the bloke and I'm glad he's proving what we already knew anyway, that he is a quality player.

It's clearly working out there for him. 6 goals so far is a good return. His first last night was a sublime finish.

I've said before I genuinely hope he goes on to play in the Premier League. I don't think that will be with middlesborough though.

So do I, and hopefully sooner rather than later. If he keeps his form up he may get an offer in January or in the summer.

We almost certainly have a sell on clause, so any money from a transfer would come in handy.

So do I, and hopefully sooner rather than later. If he keeps his form up he may get an offer in January or in the summer.

We almost certainly have a sell on clause, so any money from a transfer would come in handy.

That would be very handy.

I think he deserves a crack at it. I miss him and the excite he would always bring. Even through the lowest points under Del and even Millen to an extent, Albert would always have you on the edge of your seat!

Archived