IGNORED

Carlisle Predictions

red66

Yes

Aaahh crap then! Can I predict a win and SOD still gets the boot? :yes:

In all seriousness, a point would be a decent return and fair play to the fans travelling all that way to watch our lot the way we're playing. I went there a couple of times and it's a bleedin' loooong way! :blink:

Aaahh crap then! Can I predict a win and SOD still gets the boot? :yes:

In all seriousness, a point would be a decent return and fair play to the fans travelling all that way to watch our lot the way we're playing. I went there a couple of times and it's a bleedin' loooong way! :blink:

Respect to those travelling. I've only been there once (3-1, Bradley Orr!). I'm just not convinced that losing this manager is for the long term benefit of the club. We've got big deep rooted problems, and there's no guarantee that bringing in a new manager will sort them out (just as it didn't last time, or the time before that, or the time before that...) So given a choice, I'd like us to win tomorrow. And next Saturday, and the Tuesday after that...

Respect to those travelling. I've only been there once (3-1, Bradley Orr!). I'm just not convinced that losing this manager is for the long term benefit of the club. We've got big deep rooted problems, and there's no guarantee that bringing in a new manager will sort them out (just as it didn't last time, or the time before that, or the time before that...) So given a choice, I'd like us to win tomorrow. And next Saturday, and the Tuesday after that...

Fair play LL, the world would be a boring place if we all shared the same opinions.

Archived