IGNORED

Unpoular

timothy bird

I Wish I Wasn't So Bloody Unpopular On Here .I've Been A City Fan For Over 40 Years Have Watched Them In All Four Divisions And On 65 Different Grounds (That Didn't Make Me Special I Know ) I Don' Go Out To Deliberately Upset People ( Despite What Some People Think ) But I Do Believe In Saying What I Think And I Never Say Anything Behind Peoples Backs That I Wouldn't Say To Their Faces . As Some On Here Know I Have Had Certain Mental Health Issues In The Past Which Together With My Lack Of Tact May Explain Some Of My More Outspoken Outbursts ! Thankfully I Am Now A Lot Better ! Sorry To Moan On And I Know A Lot Of You Have Made Your Minds Up About Me . Burthen Level Of Battered Directed At Me On Another City Forum Lazy Night Left Me Shaken And Upset I Hope That Nobody Who Knows Me Has Such A Low Opinion Of Me ! Thanks For Listening. C O Y r

I kinda respect your sincerity even if your lack of diplomacy isn't appreciated by all.

Can't quite get my head around the outrage towards a person for expressing an opinion and exercising their civil rights but it's yesterdays news, er, today.

Have you tried the old counting to 10 trick before kicking off about stuff?

I can't recall ever getting upset by anyone this forum.

People clearly have very short fuses and should grow up. Maybe they'll all be happier when their Mum gets the tea on and runs them a bath.

I've always been happy to argue my point and accept that others are wrong and that's just the way the world is.

Tim - remember you can please some of the people all of the time; you can please all of the people some of the time; but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

However, you would please more of the people if you sorted the caps lock problem!

Archived