IGNORED

Carlisle Match Thread

Jon atyeo is my dad

Yes but we should be dropping JET for Taylor not Baldock

Why? Jet is always capable of creating something or scoring a belter even though he isn't the hardest worker.

Baldock regularly runs around not involved and spurns good chances.

Baldock dropping is sensible especially in a game like this.

Flint's suspension was for one match, so is able to play today. Good Luck to Dunk and Williams.

I personally would always play Joe B if fit however a midfield containing Elliot and Pack probably gives Reid a better chance of creating something for JET....

I personally would have started with Harewood and JET as I mentioned on a thread yesterday, however a stronger team in the physical sense might pay a couple of dividends.

Why? Jet is always capable of creating something or scoring a belter even though he isn't the hardest worker.

Baldock regularly runs around not involved and spurns good chances.

Baldock dropping is sensible especially in a game like this.

Why ? because JET hasn't looked interested in the last couple of games, drop him then he might buck his ides up a bit and start being the player with had at the start of the season

Why ? because JET hasn't looked interested in the last couple of games, drop him then he might buck his ides up a bit and start being the player with had at the start of the season

Really......and yet in those games he normally had more goal scoring chances than most and looks most dangerous player,

Tuesday he got an assist when 2-0 down so obviously he is still making a difference even if looking 'disinterested'

Compared to the completely isolated Baldock

Yes, because he clearly wants the manager who signed and put him into first team football sacked and to be replaced with someone who may not rate him.

Also Unsure how change of manager will resolve his fitness and injury issues.

Mindless

A new manager may give him a Regular game. Not hard to work out surely. He has been left out when fit and on the bench plenty of times.

Sorry to have to put you right on this.

Derek rents a very nice flat on the waterfront.

He rented it from me.

Despite what the other poster says not ever likely to " live at home" with his mum being in Ireland, was he!!

Why ? because JET hasn't looked interested in the last couple of games, drop him then he might buck his ides up a bit and start being the player with had at the start of the season

Can't agree with that. JET put in more of a shift in the first half on Tuesday than I've ever seen from him.

Don't confuse things not working for him, with him not being interested.

Can't agree with that. JET put in more of a shift in the first half on Tuesday than I've ever seen from him.

Don't confuse things not working for him, with him not being interested.

Rubbish. If a player has a poor game it must be because they're a greedy lazy money-grabber who couldn't care less about the shirt, it's the only possible explanation..!

Enoch, Orr, McCombe. None of them the best "footballer" but all stood up when they needed to, big hearts, battlers and winners for this club. Can you imagine any of them fitting into our brave new world? "Stupid question" really. Maybe, just maybe Sean will unleash the shackles and allow the players to play instinctively and with their hearts and in a way they understand. If he does, we're capable of winning.

I remember McCombe getting dog's abuse on this board. Once he left, everyone realised what he provided. I was - and remain a big fan of the big fella.

Archived