IGNORED

Play Offs A Possibility...?

Bar BS3

Look at Bournemouth last season.  Now lets see if we can loan in that piece of junk Pitman?! :)

nah  i would be happy to stay up right now.  But amazingly happy if we finished just below half way, which was my prediction at the start of the season.

Our last manager had 6 yes SIX wins by the new year that was not enough to save him.

Today has been a welcome step in the right direction and was a very long time coming, this could be blown away however by failure in our next 2 home games, as the old song goes one step forwards two steps back.

It is not over it is a small step in the right direction.

My faith in dreary and the board remains hardly on the register atm.

A day at wembley against notts county for a place in the championship is something to get excited about!...

yeah great over priced food and beer, the fans turn up the players don't...............cant wait. :shifty:

yeah great over priced food and beer, the fans turn up the players don't...............cant wait. :shifty:

To be fair, the lads certainly turned up last time. Not like at bloody Cardiff with bloody bloody Danny Wilson :grr:

Agree about the food and drink - just like the Gate, in fact.

Win a game at home is the next step, which one ?  Oldham will be a tough game and they will take no prisoners, Sheff Utd under new management will be fighting hard, L Orient high flyers (un-believable really we should be in a different league to them) will test us to the limit and beyond, that leaves Crawley :facepalm: come on, a non-league club 2 minutes ago we should beat them.

4 games how many points......feeling generous I`ll go with 4pts :o

Archived