IGNORED

Who's Turn Is It?

Pearcy

Anyone else notice both us and the gas were drawn at home in the F.A. Cup? One of us therefore has to play on another day. We usually take it in turns on who gets the Saturday. So as the thread says anyone know who's turn it is? I'm hoping we get to play on the Saturday as I have to work on the Sunday.

They are apparently going to have a 'toss-off' this morning.....

.... it looks like we may have won the toss as the Sags have asked York to change date from the Saturday, York have told them that they want to keep it on Saturday due to the distances involved for supporters..... sorry York.... na na na na na! We get the Saturday!

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/sport/yorkcityfc/news/10767360._/

Last toss up we had was for the second replay of the play-ff final vs Walsall, lost the toss up then got hammered by David Kelly :(

Nope.

That was decided by a penalty shoot out in the 2nd leg.

There was only one replay as well, it was 2 legged. Lost 1-3 at home , won 2-0 away. replay lost 4-0 at their place.

Last toss up we had was for the second replay of the play-ff final vs Walsall, lost the toss up then got hammered by David Kelly :(

Was this when the FL had forgotten the possibility of a third game when setting their transfer deadlines?

And PLEASE don't mention D*v*d K*lly on this group again :nono:

Nope.

That was decided by a penalty shoot out in the 2nd leg.

There was only one replay as well, it was 2 legged. Lost 1-3 at home , won 2-0 away. replay lost 4-0 at their place.

Here's a brief match summary, as I remember it: Carl Shutt.... Fred Barber..... Punch in face..... Riot..... Police dogs

I was on holiday with captain Carey when this was played. Our parents told us never to leave the hotel complex, but we had to sneak out and find a paper for the result. Ruined my bloody holiday !!

So once again the tail wags the dog! Can't toss up until BT sports decide which game they are going to televise. Take your time you tossers, never mind paying fans who need to organise their lives. You just take your time ,sometime before the 8th would be good.

It's not like either game stands a chance of being on the box, pathetic !

So once again the tail wags the dog! Can't toss up until BT sports decide which game they are going to televise. Take your time you tossers, never mind paying fans who need to organise their lives. You just take your time ,sometime before the 8th would be good.

It's not like either game stands a chance of being on the box, pathetic !

Not sure why as neither game stands a chance of being on the TV

Archived