IGNORED

Carlisle Missed Goals

i hate rovers

Ha ha, it was 4 of my mates who left at HT.  They wanted to get back to the Beehive and have a couple of drinks but the stewards said they couldn't leave.  The Stewards called some other Stewards who had slightly more authority who were slightly baffled and finally after one of my mates convincing them he had a train to catch they reluctantly opened the gates and let them out.

I met them back at the station after and believe me, they were pretty gutted!  They got a good ribbing all night long.

Ha ha, it was 4 of my mates who left at HT.  They wanted to get back to the Beehive and have a couple of drinks but the stewards said they couldn't leave.  The Stewards called some other Stewards who had slightly more authority who were slightly baffled and finally after one of my mates convincing them he had a train to catch they reluctantly opened the gates and let them out.

I met them back at the station after and believe me, they were pretty gutted!  They got a good ribbing all night long.

harry you must of been with us and h walking to the ground from the griffin  before the game.. :thumbsup:

Ha ha, must admit I didn't see anyone kicked out.  Was that at half-time or 2nd half?  I swear I saw all 3 of you together at HT?

By the way, the other fella you mentioned earlier ended up falling asleep standing up on the train back to Manchester!!

Can't believe it...all the way up there to get kicked out or the Pub was more important at half time.... and after convincing the stewards they had a train to catch, what utter pillocks, obviously didn't go for the football then?

"The football" does encapsulate more than just the 90 mins on the pitch for some of us.

They had just witnessed a pretty abject first half and we'd not won away in nearly a year. It happens...doesn't make them pillocks but I'll pass on your message anyway, I'm sure they won't give a ****!

Can't believe it...all the way up there to get kicked out or the Pub was more important at half time.... and after convincing the stewards they had a train to catch, what utter pillocks, obviously didn't go for the football then?

Bit strong. They went, they left, the probably regret leaving now.

Each to their own, and at half time reports were that we'd been shocking.

It was a dire game to watch from the first half, All to scrappy and both teams trying too much, I could see why people would've left, It would of been much more enjoyable in a pub than watching that first half again

but we relaxed second half and it came easy to us, We carved them open and were clinical in front of goal, They are not allowed to watch city again!! Superstitions and all that

"The football" does encapsulate more than just the 90 mins on the pitch for some of us.

They had just witnessed a pretty abject first half and we'd not won away in nearly a year. It happens...doesn't make them pillocks but I'll pass on your message anyway, I'm sure they won't give a ****!

Totally hear you, a day out is a day out. But to go all the way to Carlisle on the form we're on is mental enough (part of me thinks it's the spirit of the 268 up there that inspired the win) but to walk out at half time - those boys took it to a different level.

Being too pissed to walk up at Doncaster is the closest thing I can offer in that respect.

Ha ha, must admit I didn't see anyone kicked out.  Was that at half-time or 2nd half?  I swear I saw all 3 of you together at HT?

By the way, the other fella you mentioned earlier ended up falling asleep standing up on the train back to Manchester!!

ht.......he was giving the guy who took the corners some stick.......as for h falling a sleep what can i say he needs to cut down on the slurps so he can fit in that jacket......haha

Archived