IGNORED

Time To Get Kids On Board

crusader

Sounds like a horrible idea.

I'm personally caught in a hard place with this.

I cannot stand when you get the uber-youths down and all they do is get bored after 30mins and want to go to the bog all the time and barely watch the game and are innane to listen to. Particularly in groups.

That said, I followed as a quid-a-kid and I'm sure I wasn't one of these snotty-nosed brats, although chances are I were.

No doubt it makes business sense, but whoever brings an under16 I hope has them sit still for a tv game as preparation for the day ahead.

Couldn't we do something like Crewe did when we were there? They had invited a load of local kids teams down, got them announced before the game, looked like they made a day of it for them.

Wasn't to keen on all the shrieks throughout the game but it looked like Carlisle had done something similar.

By doing this for one game you might get a few more future fans or kids asking their folks to take them anyway.

Couldn't we do something like Crewe did when we were there? They had invited a load of local kids teams down, got them announced before the game, looked like they made a day of it for them.

Wasn't to keen on all the shrieks throughout the game but it looked like Carlisle had done something similar.

By doing this for one game you might get a few more future fans or kids asking their folks to take them anyway.

I remember when we did thos back when we had Clayton Blackmore on loan and the Goat would celebrate goals by taking the camera mans camera off him and pretend to take pictures. great footballing memories but the EE full of kids screaming hurt my ears. having said that, as we used to win more often than not at home bqck then, we probably claimed a few victims from said children.

Archived