IGNORED

Mata

One Team In Keynsham

Half-watching the Arsenal-Chelsea game as I work:  Mata's goal was immense:  sublime 1st touch then smacked out of sight with his 2nd.    How he doesn't get a regular start, I have no idea.

Chelsea reserves would finish in the top 6.

What and hazard and Oscar do? Mata is the second best player in the prem only behind Ozil, should be staring with Ramires/mikel/Essien behind him being defensive

I'm sure Suarez, Rooney and Sturridge to name just a few would be arguing that.

What and hazard and Oscar do? Mata is the second best player in the prem only behind Ozil, should be staring with Ramires/mikel/Essien behind him being defensive

Apparently they track back more than Mata does.  Mourinho is in love with Oscar so Mata would never start in front of him.

Impossible to judge who is best in Premier League as so many different positions. 

Chelsea reserves would finish in the top 6.

Not far off anyway

GK: Schwarzer

RB: Azpilecqueta 

CB: Cahill

CB: 

LB: Bertrand

DM: Mikel

DM: Essien

RAM: Willian

CAM: De Bruyne 

LAM: Mata

ST: Eto'o

Just struggling with 2nd CB, but that is one hell of an XI

In which case there should be a heading 'Premier League dross'.

There is far too much talk of Premier League and the super powers, I occasionally read up on this forum for views and opinions on Bristol City and the 'football chat' is the most popular part of the forum yet it's having more and more of this type of topic - nothing personal towards the topic starter.

The Premier League ain't proper football. Full of 'Jonny Foreigner' types who are destroying any hopes of England becoming a world force again. 

We should have a thread for 'rubbish TV' and make sure all future references to Premier League go under that heading to fight it out with cooks and crappy soaps. 

In which case there should be a heading 'Premier League dross'.

There is far too much talk of Premier League and the super powers, I occasionally read up on this forum for views and opinions on Bristol City and the 'football chat' is the most popular part of the forum yet it's having more and more of this type of topic - nothing personal towards the topic starter.

You know what to do then...

Ridiculous stuff from Moaninho. He's Chelsea's best player by quite some distance. More fool him.

Why ridiculous

JM thinks Chelsea are a better TEAM without Mata simple

Same as some managers wouldnt play JET in citys team

For the record im a mata fan and think hes far better than hazard

but who knows more about football and chelsea Me or JM? 

Why ridiculous

JM thinks Chelsea are a better TEAM without Mata simple

Same as some managers wouldnt play JET in citys team

For the record im a mata fan and think hes far better than hazard

but who knows more about football and chelsea Me or JM? 

Shows how much you know then.

I really don't think he offers any less defensively than Oscar or Hazard, so I don't see how he'd upset the balance of the team. I also think that he's a considerably better player than either of those two or indeed anyone else in their squad. You could make a case that they'd be a better side with Lukaku in as well, it's certainly not inconceivable that he'll score more goals than any of their other strikers this season.

Not claiming to know more about football than anyone, just giving my opinion, and I think that the manager is wrong to leave him out. I just think that Chelsea are a better side with Mata in the team, and I think that's been reinforced by the impact he's had off the bench so far this season.

BCR, there's no need to be rude. Perhaps you didn't like my calling him Moaninho for some reason?

Archived