IGNORED

Cardiff's New Man Now Has Visa Issues

Maesknoll Red

"@SkySportsNews: We understand that Alisher Apsalyamov has been moved to a different position within the company for the forceable future. The club has not answered in what position he currently holds, but we can exclusively reveal the toilets of Cardiff City FC have never been cleaner. #SSN" #SSN"

I imagine thats a pretty low bar though.

This article is a good read.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/oct/10/cardiff-city-moody-vincent-tan

The **** wit didn't even know the rules of football when he bought into the club

Good article.

Funny photo of Vincent - who tucks a football shirt into a pair of high waisted suit trousers these days?

Sort of an Asian Simon Cowell look.

The 23 year old who replaced Iain Moody has now stepped aside whilst issues with his visa are dealt with.......

Now I know we're in no position to take the piss, but, you couldn't make it up!

Disagree. I feel perfectly positioned for piss-taking.

How long, I wonder, before the whole KL Dragons episode goes wahooni-shaped? I wait with 'bated breath :)

In still forget.

Watching Cardiff on MOTD last week I wondered why they were wearing their change strip away at Norwich, as there was no colour clash.

Then I realised my mistake!

What's happening at Cardiff is on the face of it quite amusing but these people should not have been allowed near that club in the fisrts place.

The football association apparently vets takeovers to ensure the new owners are fit and proper to run a successful sports team. Being insanely wealthy does not make you fit nor does it make you proper. You'd have thought they'd learn their lesson allowing Pompey to almost die. That man will walk out on Cardiff one day and they will go to the wall.

Enjoy it whilst it lasts red dragons.

What's happening at Cardiff is on the face of it quite amusing but these people should not have been allowed near that club in the fisrts place.

The football association apparently vets takeovers to ensure the new owners are fit and proper to run a successful sports team. Being insanely wealthy does not make you fit nor does it make you proper. You'd have thought they'd learn their lesson allowing Pompey to almost die. That man will walk out on Cardiff one day and they will go to the wall.

Enjoy it whilst it lasts red dragons.

The problem is with Portsmouth and Cardiff is that the majority of the fan base lost the rational part of their thought process when the promised land of the prem became a near reality and then a reality, both clubs were already in financial turmoil and with a series of dodgy owners and wheeler dealers in charge or formerly in charge and in Portsmouth's case were destined to be taken into an unbelievable amount of debt in pursuit of keeping the dream alive and even more unbelievably within hours of coming out of the original administration went on another spending spree of wages that brought about a 2nd administration, that is the point at which the fans should have spoken up and pressured the football authorities to step in, as you rightly say Cardiff fans you have been warned, I cannot believe that Blackburn fans for instance would be so passive the next time a new owner rides into town.

Archived