IGNORED

Thanks Bcfc But It's Over.

RedTauntonian

My relationship with bcfc has been on the rocks for a while now, and I've tried to save it, I've traveled miles to try and make it work, but my love has gone, I'm sad to say but me and bcfc have officially broken up, I wish it well in the future.

I'm not going to rush out for a new love, but I am going to watch Reading at home to QPR next Saturday and I must admit the buzz is all ready there, it's a nice family club with great supporters and brilliant people in charge, I'm looking forward to what could possibly happen between us.

Who knows maybe my paths will cross again at Ashton gate but this time in the away end, good luck for the future bcfc.

Whatever happened to City 'til I die. We can't just give up because of the rough times we're going through, as it seems people are doing quite a lot by the amount of posts saying 'Lost My Love For The Club' and a supporter is meant to stick by the club through thick and thin. Sorry mate, I don't mean to be rude but that's just how I feel; however if that's how you feel I wish you all the best with Reading and hope you re-kindle your love for the game and find a team to love as well :)

• Admin

Whatever happened to City 'til I die. We can't just give up because of the rough times we're going through, as it seems people are doing quite a lot by the amount of posts saying 'Lost My Love For The Club' and a supporter is meant to stick by the club through thick and thin. Sorry mate, I don't mean to be rude but that's just how I feel; however if that's how you feel I wish you all the best with Reading and hope you re-kindle your love for the game and find a team to love as well :)

I believe that this time the problem is more to do with the club itself more than the results etc on the pitch

It's not just the shocking home displays over the last few years but the fact that the club hierarchy are now collaborating with Police against its own supporters.

My relationship with bcfc has been on the rocks for a while now, and I've tried to save it, I've traveled miles to try and make it work, but my love has gone, I'm sad to say but me and bcfc have officially broken up, I wish it well in the future.

I'm not going to rush out for a new love, but I am going to watch Reading at home to QPR next Saturday and I must admit the buzz is all ready there, it's a nice family club with great supporters and brilliant people in charge, I'm looking forward to what could possibly happen between us.

Who knows maybe my paths will cross again at Ashton gate but this time in the away end, good luck for the future bcfc.

Bye then, and don't bother posting on here again !

Its a shame because I also live near Taunton and usually travel to matches on my own. I would have welcomed RT on board - after more than 45 years as a keen supporter, my love for the football part of the club is as strong as ever - but the frequent shambles and "couldn't care less" attitude of those who run the club has been frustrating.

If RT would like to get in touch, maybe his enthusiasm could be re-kindled!!

Can't see how City were ever in your blood if you can turn your back. There have been times when I wish I could switch it off as well, but, for better or worse, City will be with me to my dying day.

Some people lose intrest and don't go for a season or two but they end up coming back its the way of things, some simply stop going

My dad is city through and through but he said when we sold robbie turner that this club had its last pound out of him and he's not gone since,

Sad that you've lost the buzz for City, but are you really switching allegiance?

Unbelievable if true.

but the frequent shambles and "couldn't care less" attitude of those who run the club has been frustrating.

'twas ever thus.

Apart from the odd spell here & there it has rarely been a well run club.  If people think the current PR is bad, you should have been around for the 1976 City v Leeds game abandoned due to the fog; because it was abandoned at half time City didn't refund any money (league rules re what happens if abandoned before or after HT?) but then had the cheek to announce that it was good news for the City fans as the extra income from selling tickets for the game when it was played again would help us to strengthen the squad.

Why have you fallen out of love with the club? I sometimes go through phases of "falling out of love" but it's more to do with falling out with the culture around modern day football. If I was to stop supporting City one of the last teams would choose to follow would be Ready - I would follow a non-league team instead.

I moved too far away to regularly attend City matches anymore. I now have a season ticket at local club so that I can still have the pleasure of regularly attending football matches. Whilst I do care about my new team they're never going to replace City. City is the only club whose performances can affect my mood and they're the only team whose results I really care about. When I'm watching my new team I listen to the City match on Player.

There are things that annoy me about City, but I don't think I'll ever be able to completely stop caring about it.

Reading a wonderful club? Oh how little you knowwww.

O.K.  See you back at AG when we are enjoying better times.

Cheers :whistle2:  

Weird OP.

City might piss me off but once its in you, there is no changing.

I'm on a piss up next weekend and watching Villa vs Cardiff is part of it but I know the whole game will be spent checking my phone every 5 minutes to see how we are getting on against Dagenham!!!

I can understand people falling out of love with their clubs, after say 20/30 years of supporting the same club there will be many highs and lows ( many lows for us cider heads ) 

Supporting a different team is madness and quite frankly i just don't get it! 

Archived