IGNORED

Sh1Te

nickolas

It was dreadful, we scored and had our only 15 minutes when we were the better side. Williams excellent, Wagstaff and Flint good, JET yet another goal, Reid and the keeper ok but some real shockers from the rest, dear oh dear.

Amazing, there are those who were at the game thought flint was awful

Forums do worry me at times

Amazing, there are those who were at the game thought flint was awful

Forums do worry me at times

Well, he won 90% of the headers that came his way and alongside the obvious MoM Williams between them they countered numerous Oldham attacks.

His distribution isn't the greatest but then neither was Jamie McCombe's.

I'm far more concerned about the woeful Shorey, ineffective Pack and Elliott, myself.

In the car on way home.

This is the worst team I've seen in my life down there.

Wooooooooooooosh!!!

Really. Well then your a idiot.

Far improved from last season, players are fighting for each other and they is signs of team spirit rather blaming each other.

That is an improvement on last season.

What stuck in my mind was on 85 mins Oldham made a sub and he actually sprinted off because they knew they were full value for 3 points.

Outplayed for the vast majority of the game and lucky to get a draw.

Then on the way home listening to O'Dismal and his excuses again saying we were brilliant against Brentford in our last home game?

Lady luck has deserted us?

Can't be for 21 out of the last 22 league games!

Kaiser,

You are spot on. Clearly JT either wasn't at the game or had enjoyed too many apples.

Total shite. The worst I have seen for years - and it has some effing good competition!

Agree 100%.......it really is starting to bore me sh1tless.

Well, he won 90% of the headers that came his way and alongside the obvious MoM Williams between them they countered numerous Oldham attacks.

His distribution isn't the greatest but then neither was Jamie McCombe's.

I'm far more concerned about the woeful Shorey, ineffective Pack and Elliott, myself.

Bang on the money.

I dont understand what shorey or pack bring myself.

As for elliott, i have to be careful as i do like the man, but its sad now, as clearly he is struggling.

We scored a brilliantly imaginative goal, so that's one ticked off as bullshit.

Oldham had one player who looked a class above most on the pitch, diving ***** that he was.

We defended well, Flint was shakey but they didn't rip us a new one which is an improvement.

Some people have made up their minds. I'll judge the game on its own merits, it wasn't the best spectacle but it was alright and never in a million years worth a boo.

Oh yeah.

It is *****s like you that'll see us walk to relegation without a fight.

Get the **** out of our club before it is too late

well after last saturday and  the joys that the result  brought to the faithful 300+..i can safely say yesterdays performance was total shite....i cant put my finger on why we play different away,and gutless at home ?..is it pressure...we sat to deep,passing was shite.side to side crap..taylor done well considering the service he had...i could go on,and on,sods tactics are shite  we  could and should have lost  yesterday so maybe are luck might be changeing..still one of the worst ,lack lustre ,no cutting edge performances ive seen in 30+yrs........ SOD OUT..TIME TO GO... :yes:

Worst performance ive seen in 15 years of watching city. Nuff said.

Bit OTT, seen a lot worse at AG than yesterday.

4-2 defeat by Blackpool (going back about 8 years ago), 6-1 defeat by Wolves..  woeful performances against Charlton, Wolves and Leicester last season, 6-0 defeat by Cardiff....

And getting a point is the worst you have seen in 15 years? Laughable! It was poor but definitely not the worst.

Bit OTT, seen a lot worse at AG than yesterday.

4-2 defeat by Blackpool (going back about 8 years ago), 6-1 defeat by Wolves..  woeful performances against Charlton, Wolves and Leicester last season, 6-0 defeat by Cardiff....

And getting a point is the worst you have seen in 15 years? Laughable! It was poor but definitely not the worst.

The games you mention were against decent championship sides. Yesterday we hardly got out of our own half for most of the game against a poor-average at best league 1 team. So yes, worst performance I have seen.

The games you mention were against decent championship sides. Yesterday we hardly got out of our own half for most of the game against a poor-average at best league 1 team. So yes, worst performance I have seen.

Blackpool were in League 1 back then as was a number of teams we didn't beat and played awful... cant agree with you on that.

Blackpool were in League 1 back then as was a number of teams we didn't beat and played awful... cant agree with you on that.

We will agree to disagree then. The main problem for me is last time out in league one we were always a handful for other teams even if we weren't playing that well, compared to now we are seemingly rolling over and letting the other teams control the games. I actually think things have got a lot worse since the first few games of the season when we were at least playing football. That has stopped now.

Blindly head it forward.

Bang it long every time.

Unable to string 2 passes together.

Brushed off the ball with ease.

No imagination going forward.

Oldham were far far better.

We look liked a classic relegation bottom level league 1 side.

Rubbish and I booed at the end.

Fk off O'Driscoll. You give us nothing.

well said couldnt have put it better myself

It was dreadful, we scored and had our only 15 minutes when we were the better side. Williams excellent, Wagstaff and Flint good, JET yet another goal, Reid and the keeper ok but some real shockers from the rest, dear oh dear.

flint was the worst player on the park should have taken him off at half time i like him but god he was shit

I work with a Forest fan who told me at the time, he's a manager that spends to much time concentrating on how to stop the opposition than letting them worry about us.

At the moment teams are getting excited at the possibility of playing us now.

I was sat on the fence with regard to SoD but I've fallen off now, we can't wait until it's too late we are 12 games away from when he arrived last season when most on here was saying he never had the time to save us.

We can't let this happen for the second time, I promised my daughter last season who experienced her first relegation that it will be better next season. She don't trust me no more :(

Archived