IGNORED

Match Day - Manager For 10 Minutes ?

Tomo

I guess, we will all be thinking the same and writing the same this evening about our manager,

As I left the ground on 88 mins, via the gents toilet, a father with his son spoke about his lad being mascot for the Brentford game,

He turned up fairly early and he said the players strolled in around 6.30pm in preparation for the game.

He then asked where the manager was ? A member of staff replied "he is in his office, he will be down 10 mins before kick off"

What the hell is going on with our club...surely the whole team and management should be together from 7pm at the latest going through the "processes" to get the team motivated etc etc etc,

I get a very very strong feeling that Mr SOD has no man management skills and I believe it is the right time to part company with our Head Coach,

His record with BCFC is terrible. His record at Doncaster was terrible come the end, 

He had a fair bit of success in his early management career. That can happen!. I was successful visiting the bookies many years ago and you luck soon runs out,

I would sack him now if it was my business

Tomo

Archived