IGNORED

New Sod Topic

Langford Red

We already have a DOF

He has said about Flint before (not just this Friday)

He said before the season started that it would be a tough season...

Maybe if you followed what was going on over the last several months at the club you wouldn't have gone into shock by overdosing on one radio talkshow.

I know.

Do you know what he has done?was he brought in to scout or what do you know?

I think he is the one who has made the majority of signings this season, the paperwork... I would guess the Chief Scout would compile a list or dossier and Burt will talk with SO'D and sign the players etc and also look for clubs for outgoing players.

As SO'D is only the Head Coach and not the manager then I would only assume he is in charge of team affairs only but with some input regarding signings.

I think he is the one who has made the majority of signings this season, the paperwork... I would guess the Chief Scout would compile a list or dossier and Burt will talk with SO'D and sign the players etc and also look for clubs for outgoing players.

As SO'D is only the Head Coach and not the manager then I would only assume he is in charge of team affairs only but with some input regarding signings.

Only some input?, please tell me you are joking?, JET, Oconnor, Gillet, Mclaughlin and Maloney have all played for SOD before, are you suggesting that Burt thought of signing them all on his own?.

Only some input?, please tell me you are joking?, JET, Oconnor, Gillet, Mclaughlin and Maloney have all played for SOD before, are you suggesting that Burt thought of signing them all on his own?.

That's why I said I only assume, besides Keith Burt was also at Forest regarding the three latter players or did that escape your attention?

JET and Pack were the 'two' O'Driscoll signings.

So is Burt the person who paid too much for flint?

SOD has to go now this is fking ridiculous. 1 win in 23 and some fans are still backing the miserable pr1ck. It makes me laugh that after one win last week, half the people on here were expecting a sudden rise up the table, we have to except this combination with SOD will never work an we as fans need to man up and voice this on Tuesday.

SOD has to go now this is fking ridiculous. 1 win in 23 and some fans are still backing the miserable pr1ck. It makes me laugh that after one win last week, half the people on here were expecting a sudden rise up the table, we have to except this combination with SOD will never work an we as fans need to man up and voice this on Tuesday.

Shocking isn't it? Like I said in the pub earlier, I couldn't give a flying one that Brendan Rodgers thinks he's a good coach, that stat, coupled with 1 win in 26 at the end of his Doncaster reign, is the record of a shit manager.

Edit. Head Coach, before some pedantic pee rick put's me right.

so what happens if he goes and we get even worse??

no one wants to sort a club out without a few million to start their own squad.

no one within the club is capable of doing any better.

the only way i would happily accept a new manager would be with someone like ryan giggs as player manager for a bit,someone of his calibre and no less,someone who can still cut it like terry cooper did once many moons ago

Shocking isn't it? Like I said in the pub earlier, I couldn't give a flying one that Brendan Rodgers thinks he's a good coach, that stat, coupled with 1 win in 26 at the end of his Doncaster reign, is the record of a shit manager.

Edit. Head Coach, before some pedantic pee rick put's me right.

its pathetic. Brendan Rodgers opinion doesn't score you goals or win you points at the end of the day. i just can't understand the logic behind the fans still backing him, are they gas in disguise or do they just not give a fk about the club.

so what happens if he goes and we get even worse??

no one wants to sort a club out without a few million to start their own squad.

no one within the club is capable of doing any better.

the only way i would happily accept a new manager would be with someone like ryan giggs as player manager for a bit,someone of his calibre and no less,someone who can still cut it like terry cooper did once many moons ago

:laugh: ridiculous. How can anyone do any worse, I think I could do better considering my great fm13 and fifa experience.

its pathetic. Brendan Rodgers opinion doesn't score you goals or win you points at the end of the day. i just can't understand the logic behind the fans still backing him, are they gas in disguise or do they just not give a fk about the club.

:laugh: ridiculous. How can anyone do any worse, I think I could do better considering my great fm13 and fifa experience.

You might get a job at Cardiff Redbirds on that basis although I wouldn't put it past our inept board to give you an interview.

if we win Tuesday we'll be out of the bottom 4, I havnt heard one realistic suggestion of somebody who could replace sod he's the best manager this car crash of a football club is likely to get !

:laugh: just outside the league 1 relegation zone on goal difference after 15 games, what an achievement that would be! rename the east end after SOD if it happens!

if we win Tuesday we'll be out of the bottom 4, I havnt heard one realistic suggestion of somebody who could replace sod he's the best manager this car crash of a football club is likely to get !

Some acheivement that!

As for realistic names, Stuart Pearce did ok for England U21's, Paul Tisdale, Our Nan.

Taunton,have you got the slightest idea of what a mess the club is in off the pitch ? thats not soda faultit's the fault of the proglifacy and incompetence of previous managers and the criminal negligence of the current and previous boards. if we sack sod no decent manager will touch this shambles of a club with a barge pole !

Archived