IGNORED

Are You Pleased Danny Has Gone?

chalky

Are you happy Danny has gone?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest chrisinlondon

Disappointing to see him go - and expensive? he had 2 yrs left on his contract I think?

and much as you can't doubt Tins' commitment, you've got to ask whether an untried manager can take us forwards in his first season...

Guest city_mad

SHOCKED, that danny has gone. :(

Tinnion not the man, to replace wilson. Not enough experience at that level, should have chosen a man with more experience as a manager, i.e Gordon Strachan if he would have joined the club. Hope it doesen't all go pear shaped and we don't play division 3 football in 2005 - 2006

would have been better if he walked  :(

Disappointing to see him go - and expensive? he had 2 yrs left on his contract I think?

and much as you can't doubt Tins' commitment, you've got to ask whether an untried manager can take us forwards in his first season...

Need I say anymore! ^_^

Guest hairyshamrock

A big yes to this!!!! Gotta say that the performance at Cardiff was the biggest let down i've known as a City fan. I was at Anfield and no one needed motivating for that, as they shouldn't have done against Brighton. City need a big wake up call and as much as i rate Tinns, i don't think appointing from within was a head-overule-heart decision Mr Lansdown.

Archived