IGNORED

Where Is Wynter?!

BUTOR

Wynter was one of the stand out players at the start of the season, he has been back from injury for about 4-5 games now, he seemed to do a lot of a better job than what Pack is doing now before he was sidelined, having him sit in front of the back 4 would give us a boost defensively, Pack playing in that role never fills me with confidence. I think Wynter was dropped in one of the early games of the season after putting in some decent performances and hasn't been started since, albeit missing 3 or 4 games through injury. Bring him back please So'd!

He's a box to box midfielder who can offer more than pack.

However, sod signed him as a prospect and not for direct first team responsibilities due to being over played for arsenal. He has injuries because of this and as he is a big prospect, sod is trying to protect him and not over do him. I'm sure behind the scenes, they are doing a lot of Physio and strengthening work with him to make him a stronger player.

I like you am desperate to have him in the team but I appreciate he can't be rushed with injuries if we want the best out of him

I don't understand why everyone is begging for Jordan wynter, ok he looked confident for a young lad and quite bright, but he has only had a very small amount of games, what makes him our saviour?... And before people start slating me for being 'negative' this isn't a wynter bashing post by a long chalk!, just interesting to see why people think he is a cut above?.

Lots of love :D

Archived