IGNORED

Have We Left Anyone Out ?

Major Isewater

Now i know each member of staff and management love to be singled out for the treatment on Otib but is there anyone we've missed out ?

O'Driscoll obviously is at the head of the list,but we've ripped apart almost everyone including some members of the office staff,the fitness coach,the scouts,the directors,the chairman,the players,the major shareholder and the supporters

Who the flip is left ?

Now i know each member of staff and management love to be singled out for the treatment on Otib but is there anyone we've missed out ?

O'Driscoll obviously is at the head of the list,but we've ripped apart almost everyone including some members of the office staff,the fitness coach,the scouts,the directors,the chairman,the players,the major shareholder and the supporters

Who the flip is left ?

I'm sure if you can bring some other names up ( the tea lady or the bloke who cuts the grass) then some on here can give them a good slagging!!

It's unfair that some have got away with it so far, this needs to change ;)

Sky TV.

Im not 100% sure but I think Sky TV may fall outside of "members of the office staff,the fitness coach,the scouts,the directors,the chairman,the players,the major shareholder and the supporters"

Who the flip is left ?

I was going to say the kit man but I think he's been ripped to shreds on occasions. 

Who the flip is left ?

Don't forget ex-managers, there's a 'nice' thread about them too!

Im not 100% sure but I think Sky TV may fall outside of "members of the office staff,the fitness coach,the scouts,the directors,the chairman,the players,the major shareholder and the supporters"

I was going to say the kit man but I think he's been ripped to shreds on occasions. 

Rightly so the unloyal swine. Did you know he spent an entire year at Reading? Not to mention his love affair with Bath City at our expense. Rumour has it he even supports the Jocks during the Internationals! 

Archived