IGNORED

Running Of Club

trims

What a shambles down the gate at the moment in terms of behind the scenes, I cannot understand why they have released the 2 maintenance guys,one in particular having 20 years service and being  given 1 week notice to leave the club ,what happens on match days,Cold showers,Post match interviews held outside as no lighting in press area.Where is this club heading Mr Landsdown. 

What a shambles down the gate at the moment in terms of behind the scenes, I cannot understand why they have released the 2 maintenance guys,one in particular having 20 years service and being  given 1 week notice to leave the club ,what happens on match days,Cold showers,Post match interviews held outside as no lighting in press area.Where is this club heading Mr Landsdown. 

Highlighted on Twentyman yesterday that staff are leaving every week. There won't be a club left at the end of it all.

down to the lake I fear

Such a mess. Load lads season ticket holders up the pub this afternoon ain't going Tuesday night

Offering their tickets for nothing

No takers

Jesus !

If anyone else had wrote that I would take it with a pinch or salt.

But I believe this author and as such this is very bad news !

The board if we have one needs to do something, quite what im unsure but this is getting embarasing

People can't even give away tickets for tues night

Tis a fact

Empty seats is the only thing that may open eyes, really, anything other than a victory could cause a tidal wave that could wipe them all away.

Jesus !

If anyone else had wrote that I would take it with a pinch or salt.

But I believe this author and as such this is very bad news !

The board if we have one needs to do something, quite what im unsure but this is getting embarasing

True Mr P. Two lads, well known followers of the club put up 8 tickets between them both last night  on their facebook pages. Not one took up the offer. Worrying mate

The gate they announce is the number of seats sold, so includes all the season ticket holders whether thay attend or not.

I'm waiting for the day when they announce 11,000 attendance and the one home supporter stands up and applauds...

I'm waiting for the day when they announce 11,000 attendance and the one home supporter stands up and applauds..

The way things are at the moment, if that were the case, then the one fan would probably still be stuck outside queuing because of ticket machine problems :wacko:

Archived