IGNORED

Horace's Birthday Wish

Aizoon

On the occasion of his second birthday, Horace says hello to all his friends on OTIB. His birthday wish is that we finish in the top half of the table starting with a convincing win on Tuesday.

As he points out, hedgehogs are known for disposing of Crawlies.

lgar might

He's very careful. He always watches his slug poured from the bottle ;) might

Wish Horace a very happy birthday from me and tell him that I used to live in a place in Tallinn called Siili,  which means place of Hedgehogs.  Now I live in Sipelga,  which means Ant Hill,  just thought it might be of interest to him.

Wish Horace a very happy birthday from me and tell him that I used to live in a place in Tallinn called Siili,  which means place of Hedgehogs.  Now I live in Sipelga,  which means Ant Hill,  just thought it might be of interest to him.

Mmm - ants :D

Horace thanks you. Believe it or not, I knew that Silli was Finnish for hedgehog - don't ask why... Didn't know it was Estonian, though.

I do apologise. Did he do anything nice today then?!

We took him out to Westonbirt yesterday, but all his relatives were hibernating. The trees were nice, though, and he had a nip of the Talisker when we got home.

He thought about going to the Gate for a treat, but he didn't book a ticket. He was afraid that the game might be postponed because one of the bench-warmers was having his spines curled.

Archived