IGNORED

My Gripe With This Current City Side...

Lack of Action Man

1) Fielding - Had a bad start to the season for sure, but the fee we paid is still a bargain for the player he is. When in form, he's a top end Championship keeper. I'm sure he will prove his worth eventually, just got to keep the faith!

2) Flint - Maybe Flint was a bit of a punt, but for the player he is and the fee paid we still got a bargain. He might lack in terms of ball playing, but he's still a no-nonsense CB that wins most things in the air. He's also mega passionate, and you can see his personal frustration when we concede - and he owns up when he's at fault. Football aside as well, Aden Flint drove passed by cousin the other day. Aden recognised his City shirt and waved to my cousin. Top lad.

3) How anyone can have any beef with Marlon Pack is beyond me. He's the complete midfielder really and doesn't do a lot wrong. He made a awful (non-)pass yesterday but otherwise he didn't do a lot wrong yesterday. He's also one of the players that compensates for other players, for example Williams was caught out following an attacking corner and Pack just slotted along side Flint until Williams got back in to position. I know it sounds simple, but this is the kind of organisation and tactical awareness that we've lacked in a lot of our recent players.

Archived