IGNORED

Why All The Doom And Gloom ?

OldlandReddies

Win Tuesday and we will be out of the bottom 4 having taken 7 points from 9, on a 3 game unbeaten run and having lost just 4 out of the last 11 league games. Not that bad eh ? Who the **** do we think we are, Barcelona ?! Cheer up and get down there on Tuesday with a positive attitude as opposed to turning up, thinking we are going to get beat and planning what other negative tripe you are going to post on here ! Rant over.    

Win Tuesday and we will be out of the bottom 4 having taken 7 points from 9, on a 3 game unbeaten run and having lost just 4 out of the last 11 league games. Not that bad eh ? Who the **** do we think we are, Barcelona ?! Cheer up and get down there on Tuesday with a positive attitude as opposed to turning up, thinking we are going to get beat and planning what other negative tripe you are going to post on here ! Rant over.    

I agree with you fella but I hope you have your tin hat ready ;)

Barcelona?, nah never believed that myself, the 1 win in 22 games was my clue, but SOD could be a contender for Manuel as our manager.

Its a big ask v Crawley just beaten at home and in the league about 5minutes, we wont expect a 5-0 win but losing streaks end sometime could be this one....or not, hes thinking of some changes so hey who knows we may go on the front foot and attack or the fans may turn up but the players may again not.

Bore draw undoubted favourite but favourites do go down sometimes.

If we won our next 10 games in a row, you lot would still be barking on about how we have only won 11 games from our last 32. Pathetic. 

Haha you know that would definitely happen, someone would.

Like last week, we win for the first time in yonks and someone started moaning about the fact SOD didn't do the post-match interview... you couldn't make it up wiith some on here.

Doom and gloom?

Our position is dire. Your initial statement supposes a win on Tuesday. The stats don't favour this at all.

That's why the Doom. And Saturday's performance doesn't encourage either.

Your question is a bit like asking "we've won the Premier League, why is everyone so happy?"

Doom and gloom?

Our position is dire. Your initial statement supposes a win on Tuesday. The stats don't favour this at all.

Your question is a bit like asking "we've won the Premier League, why is everyone so happy?"

If you think our position is dire then you are deluded. There are plenty of teams/long suffering fans worse off than us and with their club not in transition. There you go, as per my previous post you assume we will not win on Tuesday even before we have kicked off. What hope have we got with 'fans' like that ?  

Doom and gloom?

Agree we are not in pre-season practice games all season, we do in fact need wins and now and some unification with the team, manager and board. Maybe to op is in another world and we are in fact blowing everyone away and everything is fine..........it is far from fine.......... very far

If you think our position is dire then you are deluded. There are plenty of teams/long suffering fans worse off than us and with their club not in transition. There you go, as per my previous post you assume we will not win on Tuesday even before we have kicked off. What hope have we got with 'fans' like that ?

I'm deluded? Deary me.

This transition risks relegation. Simple.

Of course, be positive. But call a spade a spade.

Agree we are not in pre-season practice games all season, we do in fact need wins and now and some unification with the team, manager and board. Maybe to op is in another world and we are in fact blowing everyone away and everything is fine..........it is far from fine.......... very far

Who said things are fine ? Just said they aint as bad as people make out. 

What did you think of the performance against -

Crewe

Brentford

Oldham

If Southampton win every game home and away from now they will win the Premier League you know?

In Brasil, if Australia win every game they'll be world champions.

Crewe - Defensively sound, nothing going forward but should have got a point.

Brentford - Played really well in first half and should have taken a lead into the break. Went behind to a fluke goal and got punished when pressing for the equalizer. Lost, but a draw would have been fair.

Oldham - Played as poor as we have all season but got an undeserved point.

Silly comment re Southampton and Australia but Brazil is a possibility.

Let me know if you require any further info.

Its a big ask v Crawley just beaten at home and in the league about 5minutes, we wont expect a 5-0 win but losing streaks end sometime could be this one....or not, hes thinking of some changes so hey who knows we may go on the front foot and attack or the fans may turn up but the players may again not.

Bore draw undoubted favourite but favourites do go down sometimes.

Would bring in Cunningham and Gillet on Tuesday dropping Shorey and Marv..

It's a sound comment.

If we win loads of games we'll get out of it.

Problem is we are fking sh#t and clueless going forward, so how will we get those points????

Oldham made us look very very ordinary.

Yep if my Auntie had bollocks................................

Haha you know that would definitely happen, someone would.

Like last week, we win for the first time in yonks and someone started moaning about the fact SOD didn't do the post-match interview... you couldn't make it up wiith some on here.

I notice he did it this week when he got over his "little paddy" though.

If he dosent do interviews when we win it will be the ultimate win win situation in my book.

The whole post relies on us winning Tuesday. Based on our last, what, 10 home league games then it won't happen. And especially based on yesterday's dire effort.

For the first 5 or 6 games I felt reasonably confident as we played well against Coventry, Swindon, Bradford etc but since we drew at home to Shrewsbury and Colchester, things have become a lot more concerning. We seem to be playing worse than at the start of the season! 

I have just read this on ziderheads posted by The Trusted One. I agree with just about every word.

We picked up a point when we should have lost the game and I can't believe how much worse we are than last season when you'll remember we were relegated.Oldham were the better team and seemd unaffected by the "wind" which was mentioned about fifteen times as an excuse by various participants after the game.

I've been unsure on SOD probably because I haven't been to many games, however, yesterday convinced me that if he can't do better with what he has, he should go and if this shambles was his idea of "passing" football, he's either dishonest or deluded.

I know we'll be losing at least 6-7 of the higher paid players at the end of the season, but I honestly can't see us staying up based on this performance, albeit we may be out of the bottom four with a win on Tuesday.

We clumped it more than I've ever seen to an ineffective & weak striker.Oldham's defenders must have thought they were on holiday.We defended desparately at times and should have been at least two down before we scored with our one piece of excellent football.

The rest was dire and inexcusable and if that's our best XI then God help us and I'd bite your arm of for 19th place now.This was pitiful and possibly the worst part is that I thought they all tried quite hard,even Bobby Reid who looked hopelessly out of position as the widest left of a narrow midfield.If you wany someone to play there why not Joe Bryan?

There was no creativity in midfield and we were generally slow and inept in everything we did.

Ryan Taylor played like a seven stone weakling and was rightly replaced.However, it should have been Harewood and Harwewood should start, possibly alongside Baldock on Tuesday.If we're going to whoosh it like Wimbledon of old, let's be honest about it and prepare a team that is capable of playing that way.

I enjoyed the day with friends in the sponsors Lounge.

I didn't enjoy the football (could anyone?) and I don't enjoy the club/players and management which is taking us nowhere fast.

I have just read this on ziderheads posted by The Trusted One. I agree with just about every word.

We picked up a point when we should have lost the game and I can't believe how much worse we are than last season when you'll remember we were relegated.Oldham were the better team and seemd unaffected by the "wind" which was mentioned about fifteen times as an excuse by various participants after the game.

I've been unsure on SOD probably because I haven't been to many games, however, yesterday convinced me that if he can't do better with what he has, he should go and if this shambles was his idea of "passing" football, he's either dishonest or deluded.

I know we'll be losing at least 6-7 of the higher paid players at the end of the season, but I honestly can't see us staying up based on this performance, albeit we may be out of the bottom four with a win on Tuesday.

We clumped it more than I've ever seen to an ineffective & weak striker.Oldham's defenders must have thought they were on holiday.We defended desparately at times and should have been at least two down before we scored with our one piece of excellent football.

The rest was dire and inexcusable and if that's our best XI then God help us and I'd bite your arm of for 19th place now.This was pitiful and possibly the worst part is that I thought they all tried quite hard,even Bobby Reid who looked hopelessly out of position as the widest left of a narrow midfield.If you wany someone to play there why not Joe Bryan?

There was no creativity in midfield and we were generally slow and inept in everything we did.

Ryan Taylor played like a seven stone weakling and was rightly replaced.However, it should have been Harewood and Harwewood should start, possibly alongside Baldock on Tuesday.If we're going to whoosh it like Wimbledon of old, let's be honest about it and prepare a team that is capable of playing that way.

I enjoyed the day with friends in the sponsors Lounge.

I didn't enjoy the football (could anyone?) and I don't enjoy the club/players and management which is taking us nowhere fast.

Passing football eh.

Archived