IGNORED

Crawley Town Tuesday

Swindon8er

Take a look their recent form they are on a shocking run and can't score for toffee recently, no excuses come Tuesday.

Lost their last 3 without scoring, yet still above us in the form table.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/league-one/2013-2014/form-table/full

Really should win at a canter but maybe we can restrict them a bit;

Seriously though our whole lot should pack their bags if we don't get ALL the points on Tuesday, should be a walk in the park eh dreary 5 goals at least I think.

When I look at our squad I see a very good line up that is capable of achieving in this league. What we are lacking is motivation, drive and belief.

The reason we are lacking in these crucial departments needs to be put down to the manager. SOD is as wet as a fish and and has no motivational skills.

The reason we are coming out at half time and not performing is because the other team are getting a good bollocking in the changing room and our team our getting SOD.

I haven't lost belief in SOD, I believe he is still worthy of my trust. However if we are unable to put out a good display with a little bit of balls then I will want him gone.

I knew this season would be difficult, I wasn't expecting top of the league like the rest. But I at least want our players to play like they care.

That's all I ask.

About 70 mins gone.

Block D of the Williams on saturday.

I turn to my brother in law

"Seriously, don't tell me we are going to try and keep it 1-0....

Everyone in the football league knows we cant keep a clean sheet and Oldham are far better than us. If we sit back we'll concede, I am telling you"

Ten mins later, head in hands.

If Crawley want to score, they are coming to the right ground.

The only way the board will take any action is if fans boycott games. They aint got any telly money, no money from cup runs, sponsors will be bailing out as we drop lower and lower

I didnt expect to see fireworks yesterday, after FINALLY losing the losing streak, but I did expect to see us playing better than we did against Wycombe...

No chance. I have written out 500 lines "I will stop being unduly optimistic about surviving in "League 1" and said 3 hail mary's..

My apologies to anyone I may have offended

I have no faith in this board at all.

I was only a block away from them on saturday and in the same row.

I looked across after it was 1-1 and JL was just dumbstruck staring forward, not sign of anything - Dawe? It was quite apt that I didn't even see him.

Who I did see? On his own, in a tracksuit at the back of the stand sat quietly with his head resting on his fists? Louis Carey. What must he make of all this?

Now there was a bloke who has seen it all and given it his all for this club.

Who I did see? On his own, in a tracksuit at the back of the stand sat quietly with his head resting on his fists? Louis Carey. What must he make of all this?

My guess is the bloke 'sitting with his head resting on his fists' was thinking: 

"Christ, we've been crap for years with me leading the team, and we're still crap when I'm not even playing."

Something like that.

Archived