IGNORED

Tranmere - Chance Of Postponement?

North London Red

Am looking to sort out trains for Tranmere away and just realised it's international weekend again - Jamaica play Trinidad (so Elliott will probably be out) but as far as I can see Ireland u21 and Wales u21 don't have games, so Williams and Burns should be available. Not sure on Cunningham and the senior Ireland squad.

Anyone know any different? Safe to book train tickets now for Tranmere?

Am looking to sort out trains for Tranmere away and just realised it's international weekend again - Jamaica play Trinidad (so Elliott will probably be out) but as far as I can see Ireland u21 and Wales u21 don't have games, so Williams and Burns should be available. Not sure on Cunningham and the senior Ireland squad.

Anyone know any different? Safe to book train tickets now for Tranmere?

Leave them to it. If they don't want us at the games, stay away, is my advice. They should never have postponed the other two :grr:

I phoned the club on Saturday morning and asked if the game was to be postponed, the young lady on the other end said no, it wouldn't as the tickets would have been not released if it was, I have not only purchased  two but booked hotels in Liverpool for the weekend, if it is called off I may send BCFC the Bill.

I phoned the club on Saturday morning and asked if the game was to be postponed, the young lady on the other end said no, it wouldn't as the tickets would have been not released if it was, I have not only purchased  two but booked hotels in Liverpool for the weekend, if it is called off I may send BCFC the Bill.

I'm afraid the young lady on the phone probably knows about as much about our first team fixtures as Sir Bruce Forsyth

Right then, just phoned the club again and spoke to a chap called Nick, who now says a possible postponement (if it happens) could be announced as late as the week before, I explained that I was told by the Ticket office on saturday that the game would be on, and that I had booked hotels, tickets, trains etc based on this information.

I then enquired if I could make a claim against the club if the game was postponed, he indicated that the Club may be in a position to offer compensation if the game is called off.

Right then, just phoned the club again and spoke to a chap called Nick, who now says a possible postponement (if it happens) could be announced as late as the week before, I explained that I was told by the Ticket office on saturday that the game would be on, and that I had booked hotels, tickets, trains etc based on this information.

I then enquired if I could make a claim against the club if the game was postponed, he indicated that the Club may be in a position to offer compensation if the game is called off.

Might as well ask Horace. At least he'll give you the sensible advice to give it a miss and not risk your money. This a club that won't pay its mascot - can you see it paying fans' rail fares? No, neither can I :(

More likely you'll get a banning order.

I'd get that in a email rather than verbally if I were you.

We would be mad to even consider postponing the game on the back of last nights win. Another win on Saturday would leave us unbeaten in 4 and one place above Tranmere. I don't reckon we would be a weaker team without those with the potential to be called up unless we suffer loads of injuries on Saturday.

And not just saying that cos I have my train tickets and match tickets sorted....

You get nothing for a pair my love.....

(turn to audience - hands up)

NOT IN THIS GAME

We would be mad to even consider postponing the game on the back of last nights win. Another win on Saturday would leave us unbeaten in 4 and one place above Tranmere. I don't reckon we would be a weaker team without those with the potential to be called up unless we suffer loads of injuries on Saturday.

And not just saying that cos I have my train tickets and match tickets sorted....

Williams is the key to this.  We are weaker without him full stop.

Archived