IGNORED

David Moyes

where's the joy

dear SOD,

he used to play for city you know, and has a soft spot for our club; please give him a ring and ask for a couple more loanees to spark our attack.

as you have failed to stem our two goals a game conceded on average per game, (for the last 2.5 seasons) we cant expect a hat trick from JET every week.......so we need others to score our 3 goals a game target.

taylor never scores, baldock cant score with balls aimed at his head, harewood is way past his prime etc etc

just call him please. 

Ok, ok, for the good of the club I am willing to visit Moysie himself and use all my powers of persuasion until he agrees to loan us Van Persie or someone. I'm hoping he is pretty resilient and will hold out for a long time btw.

When considering loanees you have to consider our location, not exactly a hot bed of Premiership football are we. Anyone coming here has to relocate, where in areas such as the Home Counties, Midlands and all along the M62 corridor players can go on loan and then training on a daily basis with their own club, they don't have to move house etc. Always been a problem for us and other clubs in the South West region.

Ok, ok, for the good of the club I am willing to visit Moysie himself and use all my powers of persuasion until he agrees to loan us Van Persie or someone. I'm hoping he is pretty resilient and will hold out for a long time btw.

Or save yourself a long journey and use all those 'powers of persuasion' on SO'D until he agrees to phone Moysie?

• Admin

Shameless, quite, quite shameless....... :) infatuated like a gooey eyed teenager.

Just for the good of the club, mind...

When considering loanees you have to consider our location, not exactly a hot bed of Premier League football are we. Anyone coming here has to relocate, where in areas such as the Home Counties, Midlands and all along the M62 corridor players can go on loan and then training on a daily basis with their own club, they don't have to move house etc. Always been a problem for us and other clubs in the South West region.

narghhh.. not buying it mucker... we got the suspension bridge, we got the docks, we got clifton and we got college green too oh and weez got tottterrrdown...sorry i meant the Gate. waz not to like?  :bonkers:

Shameless, quite, quite shameless....... :) infatuated like a gooey eyed teenager.

How on earth did you suss me out, I thought I was being subtle!

As for using my powers of persuasion on SoD nogbad, I'm good but not that good, he's more stubborn than I am.

And yes, my Moysie mission is all for the good of the team.

Seriously, who in their right mind would lend us Premier league players, probably youngsters, to get beaten about in a relegation scrap.

When considering loanees you have to consider our location, not exactly a hot bed of Premier League football are we. Anyone coming here has to relocate, where in areas such as the Home Counties, Midlands and all along the M62 corridor players can go on loan and then training on a daily basis with their own club, they don't have to move house etc. Always been a problem for us and other clubs in the South West region.

peterborough isn't exactly next to Manchester still didn't stop Darren asking daddy did it?

Yeah ,Swansea are lucky to be close to all those hotbeds of soccer talent ...

dear SOD,

he used to play for city you know, and has a soft spot for our club; please give him a ring and ask for a couple more loanees to spark our attack.

as you have failed to stem our two goals a game conceded on average per game, (for the last 2.5 seasons) we cant expect a hat trick from JET every week.......so we need others to score our 3 goals a game target.

taylor never scores, baldock cant score with balls aimed at his head, harewood is way past his prime etc etc

just call him please.

Great shout! Just like all those talented youngsters that he used to loan us whilst he was Everton manager, yeah..?!

Archived