IGNORED

Sod Will Go If We Dont Beat Crawley

mookey

The poor man looks drained and obviously is getting no enjoyment at all from his job

His post match interview was one of a man at a very low ebb with absolutely no answers. It was pitiful. I feel for him

Steve L will be at the match on Tuesday and IMO unless we turn in our best performance of the season close on the back of our worse performance against Oldham, SOD will be gone by Wed.

The poor man looks drained and obviously is getting no enjoyment at all from his job

His post match interview was one of a man at a very low ebb with absolutely no answers. It was pitiful. I feel for him

Steve L will be at the match on Tuesday and IMO unless we turn in our best performance of the season close on the back of our worse performance against Oldham, SOD will be gone by Wed.

How do you know any of this? Or are you just speculating?

Rich i just dont see how you think that getting rid of SoD will increase our chances of relegation....Have you not noticed we have only won one game in 23 and currently sit joint bottom of L1

Yes I had noticed  :yes: . The point I'm making is that he knows this squad. I don't believe he has lost the dressing room and therefore there is a greater chance of him turning it around than bringing in AN Other.

Steve L will be at the match on Tuesday and IMO unless we turn in our best performance of the season close on the back of our worse performance against Oldham, SOD will be gone by Wed.

Your post is practically a copy of the one that i posted after the Brentford game and lo and behold he's still here.

I really don't know what to think.We beat Carlisle and then are lucky to scrape a draw with the mighty Latics.

Purely on results ,we should be discussing the merits of our "new" head coach but there is so much else going at the club that it has muddied the waters .

S.O.B. ?Happily it's not my decision to make.

If you look at it positiely, we have four points from the last six and havent looked like losing.

Surely that is an improvement on the previous few months?

Onwards and upwards under the guidance of SOD I say!

we havent looked like losing ? did you go on saturday ? we were lucky to get a point after that dire performance.

If you look at it positiely, we have four points from the last six and havent looked like losing.

Surely that is an improvement on the previous few months?

Onwards and upwards under the guidance of SOD I say!

We haven't really looked like winning at home to be fair. Maybe if we can't start winning away then drawing at home will be enough.

This will be last chance saloon for me. If we don't win tomorrow night he should go.

You have to draw the line somewhere, and I believe you should be able to fluke one or two wins in that time no matter how badly you play or how unlucky you can be. Win or you add another person to the SOD out clan.

This will be last chance saloon for me. If we don't win tomorrow night he should go.

You have to draw the line somewhere, and I believe you should be able to fluke one or two wins in that time no matter how badly you play or how unlucky you can be. Win or you add another person to the SOD out clan.

This why you da man.

Fluke a couple of wins is about right, even Pulis managed that. The excuses put forward recently are great, we are cursed, unlucky and my favourite the wind on saturday.

If City don't win tomorrow, a hole will open in the centre circle and Beelzebub will appear through it, wreathed in fire and brimstone, to drag O'Driscoll to the Nether Regions. FACT!

You mean Holloway?! :shocking:

This why you da man.

Fluke a couple of wins is about right, even Pulis managed that. The excuses put forward recently are great, we are cursed, unlucky and my favourite the wind on saturday.

Law of averages isn't EMB. Evey team goes through a bad patch but, even if you are the shitest team you will win a game now and again, even if you have had to defend for your lives for 89 minutes and nick one at a set piece. Tomorrow it must be 3 points, there can't be another excuse left.

Archived