IGNORED

Shaun Derry

glynriley

Glad he is as far away from our club as possible

I'm not. He's a horrible, nasty bugger - always got right up my nose when he used to play against us for Palace - but what I wouldn't give for him to be standing in the middle of our midfield just at this moment. He would be an ideal bloke to provide our young, inexperienced players with some much-needed leadership and ball-winning tackling. Hard as nails.    

• Admin

I'm not. He's a horrible, nasty bugger - always got right up my nose when he used to play against us for Palace - but what I wouldn't give for him to be standing in the middle of our midfield just at this moment. He would be an ideal bloke to provide our young, inexperienced players with some much-needed leadership and ball-winning tackling. Hard as nails.    

the modern day Holloway.

Nasty piece of work a bit like Savage who used to give it out, but cried foul when he had the slightest of touches, has been like it at Forest, Leeds, Palace and QPR

People want a 35 going on 36 year old midfielder whilst at the same time slating a 33/34 yea rold Harewood or a 36/37 year old Carey as being past it. Some odd folk 

It's a no from me, even if he was available

I can't speak for anyone else, but for the record, I've never slated Carey or Harewood. (In fact, I've never 'slated' any individual player on Otib, for that matter.) What I will say is that if he was available to us, Derry would almost certainly have a bigger impact on the team at the moment than either of those two, even though I respect them both.

Archived