IGNORED

Sod Post Match Interview

allyolly

Honest, realistic and not getting carried away.

Oh yeah......and sounding just like he does when we have n't picked up any points.

I like this consistent approach.  

Agree, but he did on several occasions say how well Crawley played tonight, that seems totally at odds with every single eye witness report on here and on the phone in tonight, the word shit was used a lot on here.

Well I'm not sure what to think anymore.

I've been sat firmly on the patient, give him the season at least, side of things.

But listening to the radio Bristol SOD interview at half time left my support for the guy seriously faltering.

Couldn't get my head around his strained 'not sure what they want me to do' answers regarding his lack of relationship with the fans.

I mean, I know he's a stubborn so and so, but christ...I don't want him to clap the atyeo as he enters the tunnel because he's been instructed to clap the atyeo - he should be clapping them because he WANTS TO, because it's the normal and right thing to do. He shouldn't acknowledge the fans when they song his name because he feels he has to. Again, he should WANT TO, naturally, and because it's in his best interests as it can benefit the atmosphere, the positivity, and ultimately the team and the result.

I found this hugely at odds with what he said about the situation with kilkenny and fontaine. Bit rich of him to accuse the fan base of negativity, when he shows us about as much positivity as a snail crossing the m5.

That pissed me off to be fair, but before I fully crossed the divide we scored two, and I find myself staring at the league table for a good 15 minutes, wondering where we can go. Crawley are shite, but a win for them tonight would have placed them a point from the playoffs. Make of that what you will, but I suppose i'll have to wait and see whether we can further distance ourselves from the drop zone at tranmere, or find ourselves slipping back in.

Agree, but he did on several occasions say how well Crawley played tonight, that seems totally at odds with every single eye witness report on here and on the phone in tonight, the word shit was used a lot on here.

Crawley were the worst team I've seen down here all season.

Archived