IGNORED

Moaners Pack Yer Bags -Again

southvillekiddy

• Admin

The first 80 minutes the football from both sides was awful, the last 10 minutes we played with confidence and guile.

When we are playing better over 90 minutes and we are moving up the table then I will get excited

For now I will enjoy our victory and hope that continues at home to Dagenham on Saturday

The first 80 minutes the football from both sides was awful, the last 10 minutes we played with confidence and guile.

When we are playing better over 90 minutes and we are moving up the table then I will get excited

For now I will enjoy our victory and hope that continues at home to Dagenham on Saturday

Well said mate.

To be fair, the head coach moans, too, rather too much for my liking. It has all been one big moan-fest. It has been rubbish. A moan is not unreasonable on a run of no wins in 20 plus games. Some have simply stayed away

Agree with you mate. It's just that the power of positive thought and attitude is there for the using by all of us.

It's a simple switch

Negativity is the easiest thing to join in on. it is a tremendous barrier to us achieving success.

If for example we cannot enjoy what JET is doing for us, while he remains with us, what are doing following football.

Archived