IGNORED

There's Something About Jay

Negan

I find it quite funny that so many people who rate JET also hate SOD, I mean it's SOD who brought him here, it's SOD who maintained he had talent and it's SOD that was a big reason that JET even decided to come here. If SOD were to leave tomorrow I wonder if JET would be so prolific then as most fans who have seen him play under other managers seem to see him as a waste of talent.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.

I find it quite funny that so many people who rate JET also hate SOD, I mean it's SOD who brought him here, it's SOD who maintained he had talent and it's SOD that was a big reason that JET even decided to come here. If SOD were to leave tomorrow I wonder if JET would be so prolific then as most fans who have seen him play under other managers seem to see him as a waste of talent.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.

That's what I was thinking, If City get promoted next year (Still hope this campaign ;) ) I feel JET will stay and see how he and we cope in the championship, I mean he's only scored goals with sod and that may make him stay if both him and the club succeed

Despite all the flak that SOD gets, there is no doubt that he has brought out the best in JET.

I love his deceptive style, he sometimes just walks around defenders - usually keeping the ball and (as my mate said last night) he has that wonderful skill (like Albert Adomah) to make the ball appear to stick to his boots.

He was known to be a bit lazy at other clubs. Not seen any of that with us and his record of goals and goal assists this season is superb.

He reminds me a bit of Basso. Obviously not in technique, as Basso is a Goalie but in his ability to inspire and encourage the whole team.

Long may he stay with us.

That's what I was thinking, If City get promoted next year (Still hope this campaign ;) ) I feel JET will stay and see how he and we cope in the championship, I mean he's only scored goals with sod and that may make him stay if both him and the club succeed

Your getting ahead of yourself here!..staying in this league is now our challenge,and JET is in this division for a reason.nothing against you being positive just seems ott.

Archived